DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Metal USB Powered Cooling Fan (Random Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanbbb on 01/25/2014

this is a very good fan! it is powerful and it makes a lot of wind for that size of a fan. it's very quite and doesn't disturbe when working. it has a long enough cable. I got mine in pink color and I hoped to get any other color although it said i will get a random color. Other then that i dont see any other cons to this product. Tha package arrived ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphrqq on 10/23/2013

Very good table fan, realy quiet, fits any regular USB port. This one is a bigger size, 6", so it is a little quieter and makes more wind None so far. It doesn't spin really fast, but I don't think it is a con. Could spin a little bit faster, but it serves well. If your office or computer table is really hot, like 35+ celsius, it won't cool you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0leg on 06/26/2013

Metal construction. Really quiet but producing a good air flow. Can easily be transported. Works using any USB source: laptop, a/c adapter, external battery etc. 1. Mine came broken. There were no signs of damage on the package but the fan wouldn't turn on. I had to disassemble it and do some soldering. The problem was with on/off button, instead of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexMartins2008 on 04/13/2013

I live in Brazil, it is not necessary to say here is very hot and this little fan saved my sanity this past summer. I was thoroughly impressed as the flow of air and the silence of the device. I got both white and both work perfectly. I gave one as a gift to my sister who just loved. Still could not find any... Maybe if the usb cord was a bit longer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

Excellent quality product. All metal structure, with switch on/off in plastic. Usb cable good quality. I've seem other usb fans in my friends, but the quality of that is superior. I used this summer and so far this is not making any noise as I saw in my friends. No need external power supply, just plug in the usb and use, which makes it very versatile.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMyrdhin87 on 02/06/2013

Its as great as the rest of the reviews say. Great powerful airflow, quiet, and just the right size. The on and off button comes in handy. I got the pink one and its ugly as f***. I don't mind using a pink phone for instance but the uglyness of this baby pink colour just hurts my eyes (I feel obligated to add that I'm a guy). You could by a USB extension ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynickolasb on 01/28/2013

It's huge! Its size is impressive when you put it in a work desk, and gives a cool feeling to the owner :) Good quality overall: body, blades, etc It is very quiet. It is a bit slower than what you suppose when you see it. The on/off power button is of poor quality, and may break if you keep using it very often. Even with slow rotation, its blades provide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysperoto on 12/19/2012

- Excellent product. - Is a fan that plugs into computer or laptop via a USB. - The cable is quite extensive, eg what good it does not disturb the handling of the computer. - He makes a lot of wind and it's very well done. So cute gets to decorate the desktop. - I got the blue color and really liked it. - I have to say against this product simply loved ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections