DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Boonie Combat Hat Cap (Random Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byei8ht93 on 03/17/2014

Top hat for the money. Fit is perfect for my fat head. I got the colour in the main picture and it looks good. I'm fairly new to dx and I can't get over how cheap this thing is, especially considering postage is included. None at all so far. I'm tempted to order another one as it's such a great deal, but the quality seems good enough that it'll last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybynesetcustoms on 12/05/2013

a good buildt boonie hat. fits good, just perfect for what it was intended to be used for: paintball-gaming. the hat have been used with good results both in rain and HOT weather and it is just perfect! fine quality on the materials also. the breathing holes\ metall rings should have been in rustfree\ aluminium quality as those have become a bit rusty ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySilentjuh on 03/10/2013

really nice boonie hat made of good quality durable material. i got the multicam version like the one on the photo which i was kinda hoping for as it matches the rest of my loadout. i intend to use this for airsoft with some kind of balaclava under it i dont really have any cons on this because the quality turned out a lot better than i would expect.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections