DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Army Style Camping/Gordon Outdoor Nylon Hammock - Army Green (100kg Max.)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCanOfBeans on 12/11/2013

Cheap, good quality for the price. Pretty easy to set up, even though you might need some more rope. It's allso very light and small, so its easy to carry around. -Not the most comfortable hammock out on the market, but for the price and the small size it's ok. -The rope it comes with might not be long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheholycow on 04/02/2013

- Cheap - Breathable - Light - Small - Easy to set up - Cord to tie it up with is fragile, ends are fraying. Also the cord is pretty short, it didn't fit around the trees I was trying to tie it to. They were pretty large trees though. Just need to burn the ends of the cord they give to tie it up with,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvamps4 on 03/01/2013

I'm happy with the purchase. Very good value for money.Bring two metal rings strong material. The green camouflage is discrete. It's just an awesome hammock to put in the garden and have with you on holiday.You have to how to attach it on a tree or something else. The rope is also a bit slippery so a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

It is strong enough, For this price it lies very good. The camouflage color is awesome and it can withstand more wight than recommended. It's just an awesome hammock to put in the garden and have with you on holiday. You have to how to attach it on a tree or something else. The rope is also a bit slippery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapicaparros on 02/15/2013

Bring two metal rings strong material. The weight is evenly distributed, thanks to itsnetwork construction. It seems that it can withstand more weight than recommended. The green camouflage is discrete. Terminal nodes may require some adjustment. The rope hammock is made ??frays easily with no knot. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclockskew on 02/11/2013

Comfort Lightweight. Strong. Mine is a bit asymmetrical, but not critically. Probably it will level up after a couple of uses. I was afraid that the knots will be cutting into skin, but hammock is surprisingly comfortable. The ropes are strong and the hammock withstood 100-kg man without a sound. Wide ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections