Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by6u5tavo on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great Quality -Reasonable Price -Fits perfectly on PSP 1000, 2000 and 3000. -The shipping takes only 20 days! Cons:-I do not get the product exactly. DealExtreme sent me the model that only protects the screen. I do not any claim because I need to protect the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMixMix on 06/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Protects the screen as it says - Comes with a screen cleaner - The "plastic" to protect you screen is protected by stickers on both side - Its cheap Cons:- It dont fit perfectly to the screen, about 1 mm. all around will be unprotected - Dont comes with a Soft... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaetdogg on 04/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it says. It protects my screen and the areas around my buttons Cons:Did not come with soft card. The directions to putting the film over my screen was backwards. The protective screen is already losing its stickiness on the edges. It does not seem like it wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmech on 03/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Would've been a nice addition to safeguard my screen if I could've made it work. Cons:Mine didn't come with an application card. I ended up using a credit card, but it wasn't the best. As with almost any protector like this, it was nearly impossible to get rid of all the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycagb1248 on 01/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, good way to protect the face of your psp. Cons:Can be tricky to apply. OtherThoughts:This is definitely a good investment. Bottomline:Works great. Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorn02 on 10/21/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price protects the entire front of the psp Good quality product. Cons:Can be hard to get rid of the air bubbles that appear underneath it. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:get this to protect your psp faceplate from scratches. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections