There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I give up!

posted by nedmech on 03/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Would've been a nice addition to safeguard my screen if I could've made it work.

Cons:

Mine didn't come with an application card. I ended up using a credit card, but it wasn't the best.

As with almost any protector like this, it was nearly impossible to get rid of all the bubbles underneath of it. The screen protector was a little oversized for the screen, which made it impossible to get it to adhere all the way to the edge of the screen. There was always a gap where the protector went onto the body of the PSP.

I don't know if I just installed it upside down, or what, but it seemed to collect lint like crazy from the inside of my soft-sleeve I store my PSP in. I ended up removing it all together.

The faceplate protectors didn't have any little tabs to pull off the front and back layers, so they were very difficult to use. They also went over the flat surface of the PSP and started to go down the sides a little, so wrinkles were almost impossible to avoid.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

I think I would've been better off with a full-body crystal case, but I wanted to at least give this method a shot. The price isn't too bad, so even if it doesn't end up working for you, you're not out much.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections