DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Photoelectric Street Lighting Control (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreaatuni on 05/05/2013

Does the job. Simple to use. Switches relay when exposed to daylight. Connector not waterproof. Needs to be mounted in a clear waterproof box for safe outdoor use. Cable/joinnts/connectors especially need to be kept dry. As this is a mains powered device, care must be taken to ensure it is safely installed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrmisegal on 02/16/2013

Work perfect, easy installation, small size, it does what it promise. I have hooked it into 10 lamps. It does not influance from the lamp light, only from the sun light. The wire came without lable explanation. There is no build in drawing on the device. The manual did not give a connection drawing. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

well as title say all are working after one month all support 220v its little miniature photocell control units with synchronised switching of street lighting and external lighting. nothing to say offering timed lighting control and excellent energy saving its a deal dont lost my Central server can effectively ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

all are working fine,i conected front my house and back my house in the garden because i arrive very later to my home and this photoelectric help me to start the lights of my house nothing to say for now this photoelectric help me so much in time and safe my house The lamp can automatically get off in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarco1965 on 08/08/2011

This light sensor switch is very good. It's very sensitive; the light do not go on too early en swicth of early enough. if you need to have the light on for more time, you can stick som less transparant tape over the sensor (it can not be adjusted). Th construction feels good and I think it is really ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections