DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Mini USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker w/ Alarm Clock/TF/USB/Line In/3.5mm Jack - Silver
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGelucafa on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This box is a marvel of sound equipment. It has a very clean sound and a very high power, providing a new way to listen to music. Your radio is pretty good too. is easy to use and very modern. Cons:I think the only thing to be highlighted negatively, is the le... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDavidRachutin on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small player. Good quality. Looks good, i love the design. User friendly interface. You can use folders to store songs and navigate between the folders, for example: Love, Rock, Dance... Good battery, fast charge. Cons:Scratched screen. The FM radio could n... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydanidin1 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:reads MP3s receives radio stations well and the best one for me - let's you wake up to your favorite MP3 song. no more annoying beep sounds! Cons:the only thing i can think of is that the cord is a bit to short for me. will buy a longer one. OtherThoughts:amazing sound! i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPanAcorn on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice functions set, pretty sound, small size, mp3 alarm. It has bigger function set that my big philips slim musical center that I used as mp3 alarm clock. Cons:Chinese language by defalut. Scratched screen protective film. OtherThoughts:Many people wrote about scratche... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJoesp on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A very small music player. Much smaller than I thought, even though I did read the specs. - Great sound, the size taken into concideration. Cons:- The screen was heavily scratched when opened. Thinking of sending it back :-( - Standard language was chinese, but change t... Read more

2 1
  • posted byAlexMoG on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful little box from which came the powerful clear sound. - Russian language in the menu - support for Russian ID3-tags - very informative display - the strap to be worn on the arm in a set. Cons:To disadvantages of the device, I would mention the following: - buil... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlsuAfanaseva on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A good product! - Sound can be heard even afar off. - There are English language, so you can customize yourself. - You can listen to in the car, at home, at work. - There is a rope to hang the player and not lose. Cons:- No its memory. - No memory card in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanpano86 on 12/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product I love the size the truth is that appearances can be deceiving when you remove it from the case I saw a small aparatomuy when I tried to be totally satisfied..... Cons:the screen is scratched is a bit ports sencible the power button is a little hard......... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytirael105 on 08/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact and at the same time imposing player, the card taken out of your mobile phone read all the MP3 files and even ringtones found. Easily customizable, a very simple menu navigation, the child will understand. I liked that there is even an equalizer. Very pleasan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoms7 on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's smal, great sound, easy to use, incredible sound even on highest volume! fast on and of the usb port is realty simple to use, usb in and it starts playing right on. for this price, a real must have gadget for those who want good sound quality everywhere C... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections