Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergey174 on 05/25/2015

Достоинства: Компактный, в коробке. Длинный шланг позволяет разместить баллон в удобном месте. Недостатки: у цанги, одеваемой на баллон острые края. Перед применением ее края лучше обработать напильником или шлифовальной шкуркой.

0 0 1

• posted byRMP1993 on 05/10/2015

É um adaptador bem prático e eficiente. Se for bem instalado não vaza gás. A grande vantagem é a possibilidade de encaixar o refil de gás de menor custo comparado ao outro padrão. e por ter uma mangueira, não deixa o calor do queimador ser conduzido ao cilindro de gás. Acredito que o metal seja... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOnil1981 on 04/05/2015

Один минус, ножки по центру основания не одинаковые по длине, на ровных твердых поверхностях может неустойчиво стоять. Пару движений напильником всё ставит на свое место.

Impression:Качество норм.;

0 0 0

• posted byYSOFF on 10/24/2014

pros: good quality cons: not very compact, сentral legs need to grind off a file for sustainability

0 0 0

• posted byTortoRUS on 10/10/2014

came well packed into a plastic case. small size? light weight. Easy to use. but the metal base is uneven. And it is pretty shaky. That is a pity, but ill fix it. I''ll try to upload some pics later.

Impression:Not perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byLPPL on 06/04/2013

Tested it with 52063 Ultra Mini Portable Outdoor Metal Gas Stove with a Case, and guess wat? Its works!!! Because in South east asia, we only got butane gas canisters. The price is only half in our country here! The weight and packing is really small and comes with a purple box to keep it. Really... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byreg4user on 05/14/2012

Good build quality, but the tube feels not reliable enough. Item comes packed in hard plastic box contained two items - main valve with a stand connected to the gas tube and flat gas adapter connector. The main valve works fine, so the gas doesn't leak when 220g gas canister is attached. You have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperruptor on 04/27/2012

Works fine Strong metal construction Lets you use long cylindrical butane canisters available all over the place with stoves made for those stubby ones sold in outdoor stores. The stubbies cost a lot more. Heavy for backpacking, but you won't see titanium at this price. The trick is to screw it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshing97 on 10/19/2011

I bought this adapter because I want to save money by using cheaper butane canisters. This adapter exactly fit my need. It is made of stainless steel, so it should be durable. With the long tube, the canister can be away from the stove, being put outside of the windshield, that is much safer. It... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere