Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• nice player with some flaws

posted by doom007 on 11/01/2011
    4 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

* loudness is perfect for its size

- sound quality is good - you cannot expect some hifi from speakers of this size, but in my opinion, listening to this speaker will not offend ears of average listener

* you can play while charging

* after shutdown, player remembers song it played last time (but not exact position in the song, it will start from its beginning)

* nice remote control

* equalizer which really works and changes sound

Cons:

* player does not remember volume setting after shutdown and new start, after power on it will play on full volume

* it does not remember exact position in played song, it will play from beginning. this can be problem when you listen to long music sets or mixed albums

* mine's build quality was a bit weak - both speakers were loose, I needed to get some glue and glue them down

* no informative display so navigating in music can be a bit tricky

OtherThoughts:

I bought it to my car, I did not want normal car audio system so I bought this small player. I think, this will be perfect solution for music in car for me

If you will use SD card, it will look outside of player. it is not hidden.

Bottomline:

nice small toy with good sound quality and handy remote control. if you want to insert SD card and play, you can buy this toy

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: