• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• nice player with some flaws

posted by doom007 on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

* loudness is perfect for its size

- sound quality is good - you cannot expect some hifi from speakers of this size, but in my opinion, listening to this speaker will not offend ears of average listener

* you can play while charging

* after shutdown, player remembers song it played last time (but not exact position in the song, it will start from its beginning)

* nice remote control

* equalizer which really works and changes sound

Cons:

* player does not remember volume setting after shutdown and new start, after power on it will play on full volume

* it does not remember exact position in played song, it will play from beginning. this can be problem when you listen to long music sets or mixed albums

* mine's build quality was a bit weak - both speakers were loose, I needed to get some glue and glue them down

* no informative display so navigating in music can be a bit tricky

OtherThoughts:

I bought it to my car, I did not want normal car audio system so I bought this small player. I think, this will be perfect solution for music in car for me

If you will use SD card, it will look outside of player. it is not hidden.

Bottomline:

nice small toy with good sound quality and handy remote control. if you want to insert SD card and play, you can buy this toy

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections