DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Bamboo SD/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobrock82 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:great sound, small and the bamboo looks really nice. The price is fine. I wait for the product almost a month and considering i am from argentina it was fine, the package is well presented Cons:any, I like it so much the sound is really good, i found just a little damage... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsZonnenberg on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*I think the bamboo-colour/print looks very nice and expensive. It's smooth too. *Cool blue led light around the volume button. *It's easy to use. *I didn't want to turn the volume up to it's max, because I thought it would blow up the speakers. It's very loud! Very use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbert401 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality! The sound is very loudy and clear! Battery-life is very good. The range of radio channels is good. The funny blue led on the volume button looks realy nice. Cons:Remember radio channel. When you plug in a 3mm jack, you hear a small noise. OtherTho... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylameer on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is Bamboo USB-SD-MP3-FM-player I have bayed already 3 times. 2 times - for my good friends. But for itself bought such: http://www.everbuying.com/product157694.html however all other were made of hard paper so over way they came to me broken, and sound wa... Read more

??????? ????? ?? ???????? ????????? ??????
    0 0
  • posted bymopeder on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The price -The size -The sound -The looks -The inputs -Still works although me and my friends dropped it to the floor repeadetly when being drunk. some parts (top speakers) came off but can be glued back. The front panel popped out when it was thrown to a stone floor b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymartinrastelli on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good media player with options for Headphone (at times can be used as a personal MP3 Player), comes with cycle holder as well as a clip to hold the player on any edges. Not to mention about the sound quality which is awesome and also it comes with a build... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConguito on 01/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bamboo case looks very nice, the sound is good and it can get very loud without loosing sound quality. Equalization works fine with MP3, doesn't work with FM. Good and strong construction, it doesn't look like a cheap mp3 player. Cons:It has no random mode... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliranormal on 12/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful working product, sound is sufficient loud, with satisfactory bass tones. Of course sound in headset is absolutely better as always. Equalization pre-set is suitable to some kinds of music, like pop, rock, punk, heavy metal, jazz and samba, this were my tests. Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections