DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clip Tuner for Guitar (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 36 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriffaii on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Item as a relatively solid build. It functions very well and is able to lock on to the tone accurately enough. Better than using ears for sure. Battery provided is new and is able to start the device instantly. Cons:The buttons are relatively soft and if pressed to hard c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhernantojo7 on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product. Does the job. Definitely worth the cost. I'll buy another two for my friends. It has an option for changing the pitch (which I leave at the default 440KHz) as well as option for flat, and double flat. It can tune for Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good clip tuner, looks quite beautiful too. Works as intended and it's easy to use. The screen is good and the colours are very bright, it looks like an expensive device. I was in need of one of these for a good while and am totally satisfied. As a matter of f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseloro on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like the title says, it really does the job! It fits perfect in any guitar with the "claw'... during the gigs, i leave it on the head of the guitar...and can tune it without sound just by stringing each one of the strings. It´s made by plastic, but a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroysing on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product. Does the job. Definitely worth the cost. I'll buy another two for my friends. It has an option for changing the pitch (which I leave at the default 440KHz) as well as option for flat, and double flat. It can tune for Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele. For eac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzaloms on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, works perfectly, checked with other tuners and works perfectly, unbeatable value. I recommend both for people who have just started as experts Cons:Nothing, the truth is that it works perfectly, maybe the color of the screen when there very clearly is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaettir on 08/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tunes my guitar very well, just clip the tuner on the guitar and hit a string. The manual says the sensor is piezo electric. That means it "feels" the vibration of the instrument. Very accurate and responds pretty fast. The readings are pretty stable, do not osc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillmxrdx on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I recommend it!!! It's a Portable tuner, easy to use. The box contain manual and some recommendation to take care with it. I will buy more one of these!!! The price is so good, and you haven't to pay to shipping it. Cons:No comments for it. OtherThoughts:The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydp1510 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Received the product in good condition and it is exactly the same as given in the description. The package was good, the instrument was separate and also had battery separate along with the manual. Cons:Ordered it a month back, again this is nothing to do with this dealer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafacespi on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GREAAAAT product, very cheap and works every time, you wont believe how good it is, digital, great looking and looks expensive, but only 8 bucks!!! my guitar player friends envy me till today!! auhasuhasuhsahu Cons:nothing i can tell til now, long user and nev... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections