DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clip Tuner for Guitar (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrew01012 on 12/19/2014

I've had this a few months and I use this very often and am quite happy with it. No complaints so far and I haven't broken it yet even though I've knocked it off onto the floor many times and lugged it around in my guitar bag. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byriffaii on 06/09/2014

Item as a relatively solid build. It functions very well and is able to lock on to the tone accurately enough. Better than using ears for sure. Battery provided is new and is able to start the device instantly. The buttons are relatively soft and if pressed to hard could probably break something inside.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhernantojo7 on 04/21/2014

Great product. Does the job. Definitely worth the cost. I'll buy another two for my friends. It has an option for changing the pitch (which I leave at the default 440KHz) as well as option for flat, and double flat. It can tune for Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele. For each instrument type, it recognizes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluey33 on 04/03/2014

This is a great choice for a clip tuner. It works in a noisy room. When you are at pitch, the screen turns green so you don't even have to look that carefully to tune. The only con is that it is not accurate enough for a mandolin. There is small range of frequencies that this tuner considers "in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byekusov on 03/28/2014

Compact and very useful tuner. Easy to set up with clip, highly accurate. This item is chromatic - it can be used to tune many instruments, not only guitar or bass! The small size of the subject makes it easy to carry with you. Comes in "Plug-n-Play" variant, so you can turn it on, choose a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypamatya on 03/26/2014

It was very easy to use it. Didn't have to even read the instruction to start using, although this is the first time I am using a tuner to tune my guitar. It's not bulky, but small unit, but quite sturdy. My 7 yr old daughter is having fun watching it while we tune the guitar. It's cheap, does the job ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrosttang on 03/03/2014

+ Handy clip to mount on your guitar. Also with some rubber between the clip, so that it wont damage the head of your guitar. + Quit accurate to determine the tone. + Easy to use. You dont need an instruction to use this tuner. It's dummy proof, which makes it a great product. + Small and compact. + ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelricame on 01/27/2014

Un buen afinador la verdad. Al principio pensaba que por precio, sería una castaña de malo. Pero me ha sorprendido gratamente. Tiene un interfaz bonito, que cambia de naranja a verde cuando está afinada la cuerda que estás tocando. Se pone con una pinza en el clavijero enganchado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

Good clip tuner, looks quite beautiful too. Works as intended and it's easy to use. The screen is good and the colours are very bright, it looks like an expensive device. I was in need of one of these for a good while and am totally satisfied. As a matter of fact, this is one of my best purchases on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcorighi on 01/22/2014

Pequeno, leve, fácil de instalar e usar. Indica com precisão a corda do violão que está sendo afinada e a operação necessária para afinar, se esticar ou afrouxar, mudando a cor do display para verde quando está afinado. Qualquer criança consegue utilizar. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections