DX » Community » Reviews » Gevey Supreme Unlock Sim Card with Card Tray Holder for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywampyz on 05/15/2013

cheap, affordable SIM carrier unlock... works with the following Canadian carriers: Telus, Virgin, and Wind... comes with a custom SIM tray so that you don't have to destroy your's... timing, timing, timing... you have to do the key-in sequence with just the right timing to carrier unlock your phone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex025 on 05/08/2013

it does what its supposeed to. it really unlocks your iphone no matter contry or carrier. for this price i certanly recommend to buy. this one at least is for ios versions no longer in use, to it becomes completely useless. In my next purchase i`ll check twice the ios version supported. Another important ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlha on 04/12/2013

Unlocks iPhone 4 for use with every carrier in the world, and works really well. Reception is good, and quality of the product is OK. Works with iOS 6! You need to cut a little bit your sim. When you turn it off you MAY need to do all the steps again to unlock it, its weird sometimes you do and sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Unlocks iPhone 4 for use with every carrier in the world, and works really well. Reception is good, and quality of the product is OK. Works with iOS 6! Even though Gevey says it's not. And off course: really really cheap! None what so ever you just get what you asked for Best buy , best price , works ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byStefanLo on 02/21/2013

Unlocks iPhone 4 for use with every carrier in the world, and works really well. Reception is good, and quality of the product is OK. Works with iOS 6! Even though Gevey says it's not. And off course: really really cheap! The tray is of a slightly different color, and with mine, there is a little dent ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byFonzy6750 on 01/07/2013

This Supreme Unlock Sim works perfect.. After putting it in my locked AT&T Iphone I was able to make calls with my regular provider KPN.. Have the Supreme Unlock Sim now for more then a month and it does the job excellent .. best buy , best price , easy to use and to install, no knowledge needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaznebonix on 12/14/2012

-Works like it's suppose to. Got my iPhone to unlock on 02.10.04 baseband, iOS 4.3.3. -Comes with nice little tray that fits with your simcard. -Allows me to use my iPhone with a sim not from the same carrier as the phone itself. -Tray is a shiny silver, where the iPhone's body is more of a matte/anodized.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeonLight84 on 08/19/2012

It works and very cheap!! I had my iphone 4 from AT&T (locked version) and used an Saudi STC network normal SIM (had to cut it to micro sim size). Works very nicely with all the features: voice, sms, mms, internet, even hot spot …etc. Specs: Iphone: 4 iOS: 4.3.3 Modem Firmware: 04.10.01 No need for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgatabria on 07/06/2012

- It's cheap and allows you to use locked Iphones with any carrier. - The tray provided doesn't go all the way in (it sticks out a fraction of a millimeter, you can feel it when you run your finger through the side of the phone) - The tray is also not exactly the same color. You can easily tell it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemamoore on 06/10/2012

It's great that with a product so cheaply, you can unlock your iphone. It is easy to use, enter it, you see flames only 112, so you will have your plane and go iphone working with any company in the world. The probe up with IOS 4.3.5 and worked perfectly Could bring manual, for those users who never ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections