Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulianmdk on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It's really quiet -Moves a lot of air -Very Compact -Comes in a good package -Long cable -Good quality molex connector -Very easy to mount, you only need one screw -Fits nicely, it doens't wobble Cons:-The metal grill was a little bit bent but i fixed it quic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmjam on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy Installation - cools video card and other components well by exhausting excess heat - inexpensive - Cooled my video card by 5-7 degrees Cons:- A little loud compared to the fan on the video card itself - A little cheap on build quality but what can you... Read more

Exhaust Grill PC Expansion slot fan Overview
    0 0
  • posted bycameron20020 on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fan works great. excellent price. decent airflow, low power usage. molex splitter cable so you dont need any free plugs -compact, you dont need any free fan spots, just a free back plate slot -excellent for your hot videocard Cons:it is a little noisy if you g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArceles on 07/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and very useful, quite also and moves a lot of air, great size over all, nice color, easy to power and control from like 3v up to 12v. Cons:None so far, it emits a very subtle sound but nonetheless is quiet, the plastic is not very well finished but it d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - very easy to install - looks nice - fill's up an empty spot - cools very good (8+/- degrees) - can fit between another device and the power supply without stopping power line Cons:- when it's not screwed tightly enough it sometimes makes a weird nois... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaffletux on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Good cooling *Long cable *Good *Low noise *Looks good *Easy to mount Cons:*Makes more noise if mounted sideways *Cable is not sleeved *Does not support software control *Can't be used to suck air into the computer OtherThoughts:Only pulls air away from the gpu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluriahs on 03/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It really sucks the warm air out of the PC casing and exhaust it at the back. The moment I run the fan, the casing temperature drops few deg C (typically around 5 deg C) and I can feel the blows of hot airs exiting through the rear. It runs with very minimal noi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytephros666 on 02/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like it's supossed to, dissipate heat, no loud noises, fit's great in the expansion bays, u get what u paid for :) Cons:None really, works great OtherThoughts:U can't go wrong with this price, i just buought one, i should have buy some more of this :P Bott... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristoj879 on 01/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent way to keep your video card cool and working at its best. The price for this is almost unbelievable, stores sell these for 6-7x the price on here. I've bought a few of these to keep around as spares and every now and then I'll get a friend who wants... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcfairbrother on 02/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great way to improve the airflow around a heat-intensive expansion card (espescially a graphics card). The fan clips in to the backplate nicely, and acts almost like a normal expansion fan. Its backplate is actually very stable (ie. it doesn't wobble a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections