Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulianmdk on 06/10/2013

-It's really quiet -Moves a lot of air -Very Compact -Comes in a good package -Long cable -Good quality molex connector -Very easy to mount, you only need one screw -Fits nicely, it doens't wobble -The metal grill was a little bit bent but i fixed it quickly with my hands. Didn't find any other problem. The plastic could have a better finish. You will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmjam on 10/01/2012

- Easy Installation - cools video card and other components well by exhausting excess heat - inexpensive - Cooled my video card by 5-7 degrees - A little loud compared to the fan on the video card itself - A little cheap on build quality but what can you expect Shipping was 2 weeks to ontario. The box was damaged but I was expecting that since it is ... Read more

Exhaust Grill PC Expansion slot fan Overview
    0 0
  • posted bycameron20020 on 08/11/2012

fan works great. excellent price. decent airflow, low power usage. molex splitter cable so you dont need any free plugs -compact, you dont need any free fan spots, just a free back plate slot -excellent for your hot videocard it is a little noisy if you give it something to vibrate on, but that isn't really anything fair to pick at it for excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArceles on 07/12/2012

Cheap and very useful, quite also and moves a lot of air, great size over all, nice color, easy to power and control from like 3v up to 12v. None so far, it emits a very subtle sound but nonetheless is quiet, the plastic is not very well finished but it does the job ok, it would be great ig it where a solid piece of plastic so the airflow would go all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/08/2011

- cheap - very easy to install - looks nice - fill's up an empty spot - cools very good (8+/- degrees) - can fit between another device and the power supply without stopping power line - when it's not screwed tightly enough it sometimes makes a weird noise like when you put a card between the wheels of a bike - when you have a big video card it sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaffletux on 05/29/2011

*Good cooling *Long cable *Good *Low noise *Looks good *Easy to mount *Makes more noise if mounted sideways *Cable is not sleeved *Does not support software control *Can't be used to suck air into the computer Only pulls air away from the gpu in my pc, but with a different computer it might be more effective. It don't look very solid, but it has survived ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluriahs on 03/04/2010

It really sucks the warm air out of the PC casing and exhaust it at the back. The moment I run the fan, the casing temperature drops few deg C (typically around 5 deg C) and I can feel the blows of hot airs exiting through the rear. It runs with very minimal noise and is not noticeable. Great for PC casing than do not have rear exhaust and have empty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytephros666 on 02/11/2010

Works like it's supossed to, dissipate heat, no loud noises, fit's great in the expansion bays, u get what u paid for :) None really, works great U can't go wrong with this price, i just buought one, i should have buy some more of this :P great product, great price, works like it's supposed to, if u r having heat problems (in like ur GPU or another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristoj879 on 01/01/2009

Excellent way to keep your video card cool and working at its best. The price for this is almost unbelievable, stores sell these for 6-7x the price on here. I've bought a few of these to keep around as spares and every now and then I'll get a friend who wants one. Just a little flimsy feeling, but the fan works fine and I haven't had any problems with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcfairbrother on 02/22/2008

This is a great way to improve the airflow around a heat-intensive expansion card (espescially a graphics card). The fan clips in to the backplate nicely, and acts almost like a normal expansion fan. Its backplate is actually very stable (ie. it doesn't wobble around like some do, even when properly secured). I can feel the difference in temperature ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections