DX » Community » Reviews » UV400 Protection Plastic Frame Resin Lens Goggle Shooting Glasses
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMakubinx on 01/03/2014

The price is great, the size is good, I found it tough and durable, it got a little more than 1 year, it does not intortou nor broke, no parts taken off or loosened It is made of plastic, the price the finish is good but could be better, the lens already came with some minor scratches, nothing serious,... Read more

Backk rodss Screw detail

0 0 0

• posted byAnton98 on 06/24/2013

Cheap Very Cheap Decent quality for the price Gets rid of glare Basic eye protection, beats glad wrap. Look very goofy when they are on. They are lopsided The nose thing doesn't fit on properly so they will always be lopsided. Definitely buy these if you are broke and no one will see you wearing them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybttf007 on 06/10/2013

They are a simple pair of protective glasses. Do what they're supposed to. After buying, I found them to be about the same price here in Brazil. Only the ones here are sturdier and I don't have to wait 2 months for them to come in the mail. The build is cheap, but it's not a big con since it's usage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTarcisioMartins on 03/05/2013

- It's a great price - Its not a completaly anti-fog but when fogged it's faster to clean it. - Fit's great in every person. - It's nice appearence Português - BR - Bom preço - Não é completamente anti embaçante, mas quando embaça, rapidamente ele já sai. - Cabe em ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrsteep on 08/21/2011

convenient cover the entire review is almost entirely All parts in contact with the body - soft, do not press and do not leave marks after wearing Points outside looks like a mirror no brown lens - why? one mount a little loose, the bolts does not help ... not instruction how change glases i received ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections