DX » Community » Reviews » Twins Star 35mm Film Lomo Camera w/ Waterproof Casing - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolisha on 12/28/2013

Rather fast shipping to Russia. Case is really waterproof. Photo, which you made without case, looks great. Good price for this stuff. If you want to take pictures under water, take more then 100 iso, otherwise you won't see anything. When i opened waterproof case in the second time, it broke a little,... Read more

how loooks

0 0 0

• posted bycrlmsa on 02/20/2013

It's a great camera! Easy to use, to load the film, to unload it, and it's really waterproof. I went diving and put some money inside the case, and nothing happened. The image quality is as good as other plastic analogue cameras, and I really like their colors. I have tried it only in the sea, but I ... Read more

Camera Fishes

0 0 3

• posted byGrunf92 on 09/04/2012

First I would say that it is a solid made photo camera with waterproof casing that actualy is waterproof for small price even in sea water. Mine pictures came all somewhat blurry, even that ones that are made outside the water which is really dissaponting. I tested it with two different films. The casing ... Read more

Product photo Original photo (no photoshop)

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections