DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Precision Maintenance Tool Screwdrivers Set (45-Piece)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWebaurum on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, what to say, it's a really good bargain, haven't seen anything for such a price and so many peaces in a one set. The material that the screwdriver's bits are made seen very hard, I filed it with a file to prove that for myself. I can't say it's made of C... Read more

Boxing Opened set The screwdriver Quality of bits from a set
    2 0
  • posted bywlfaltera on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Must have for anybody that wants to tinker with hardware. It has some of the rarest screw bits almost impossible to find. In a "real" store you won't find anything like that even for 2 or 3 times this price, so I would definitely recommend. Cons:On a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenansferreira on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The box is really good and the way it open facilitates to get the screwdriver tips. The material that the screwdriver tips are made seen very hard. There all kinds of screwdriver tips. A caixa é realmente boa e o jeito que ela abre facilita para pegar as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlesgv on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:El estuche de puntas esta muy bien acabado para su precio, el cierre tiene resorte y al abrirse presenta las puntas. Todas las puntas tienen su posicion dibujada, y en cada punta esta grabado el simbolo correspondiente. Son 35 puntas que cubren el 99% de las necesidades... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUthacalthing on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great set of screwdrivers, very handy. I particularly like the way the bits all pop up when you open the case, good space saving measure. Cons:I actually bought it for a pentalobe driver to fit my Retina Macbook pro, but found that non of the bits were the rig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerlinofchaos on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The box is very good and easy to use. In its opening tabs rotate towards you; - There are many pieces suitable for disassembly of almost everything in the home; - Availability of flexible and normal extension; Cons:- Making the handle is not very good - The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabbz on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice screwdriver and bits kit. This set contains the phillips 0.0 bit, which some other sets claim to have, but don't really deliver. It is possible to open up iPhones with this screwdriver set. The 0.0 seems to be a bit bigger than it is supposed to, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelite777halo on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lots of different screw drivers to choose from including star, hexagonal and pentagonal drivers. Kit comes with a metal extender and a flexible extender (which does work well). Although none of the handle is made of rubber, there is a fair amount of grip witho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDienac on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great deal! - Lots of tips (most for electronics but I use it in some parts of my car). - Flexible extension works great! - Tips identification for good organization. - Reliable box. - Durable tips and flexible extension. Cons:Nothing at all... Just some tip... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarkul on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Good price. * It seems high quality tools. * Wide variety of tips. * The tips are magnetized, you can place the screw on the screwdriver tip and it doesn't move. * When you open the box a mechanism make the tips face up. * The tips and their sockets in the box has lab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections