DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 19 LED Flashlight (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 27 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynifemi on 07/19/2013

Very bright light. Very solid build materials. The light is focus and can see far. Easy to use and very portable. Can even be put in a pocket, though it is heavy and may tear your pocket Because of the 19 leds, the battery runs out quicker than those with less number of leds. One of the three i bought fell from by baby's hand to a hard ground and since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeBob2012 on 02/28/2013

Best price on these ANYWHERE! (And several other vendors DO have them.) They're compact and easy to hold, but not *too* small (I have large hands). Machined aluminum construction is very sturdy, and the glossy finish also has a nice appearance. The light from the LED's is white and very bright, with NO dim, blinking, or loose emitters. The lenses are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKianda on 10/13/2011

- It is very small! - It is very bright! - The leds are very strong, and are really white, not purple. - Aluminium case's quality is very good. It's hard and strong. It fits in your hand perfectly. - The strap is a little short - Uses AAA battery - It is a bit heavy! - Just the fact that the lanyard isn't very long but I don't mind. For the price, you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjohncar on 10/01/2011

It does what it says on the box. Good lamp for my (racing) road bike. The light is sometimes intermittent. I have checked the switch, terminals, battery connections etc but so far, in 10 months have not been able to discover what is causing the problem. As it is a front light the problem is not as great as it would be had it been a rear light. I live ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakiainen on 04/28/2011

Rigid full aluminium body, has quite nice and good design. It has very bright light that is not too blue, it is more to the cold white shade of light. The light beam is quite focused which is very nice. The lens is plastic with rather poor finish. There is absolutely no sealant/sealing behind the lens! There are O-ring sealants at the base of the flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabstrakt on 08/02/2010

This is a great little flashlight. I use this with the mount offered on DX (SKU 31871) and this makes a great bike headlight. I bought a 'proper' bike light locally that takes 5 AA's and is about 3x the size... this small LED flashlight is way brighter and has great battery life, even with rechargeables. Small enough to throw in your pocket, bright ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminhangre on 06/16/2010

This is a very well built flashlight. It's metallic body makes it fell very strong, and the rubber button at it's bottom is very big, and makes it very accessible. First of all, I think that, for a 19 LEDs flashlight, it's light should be brighter. I have other flashlights that have less LEDs than this one (I also bought them on DX) and give a much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeiss on 04/27/2010

Very small size allows to store it anywhere and carry it with you just in case. Very bright beam, concentrated circle in the center and a bit softer light around so you can take a better look and still see what is going on at sides. Feels very solid and almost waterproof. Could be a bit cheaper. Holding strap is to small for putting around wrist. Rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuki150 on 11/03/2009

Its very bright. This is effective than mini maglite (maglite cost 20€ so its litlle expensive). In dark if address a tree what is about 25 meter way from me i can separates the light. Infact this is not ULTIMATE bright. My cousin has 5W Police LED Flashlight what cost 5.23$ and it was still brighter. Sometimes all leds doesnt work, i have got many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmbruno on 08/27/2009

Very good flashlight Very good built quality, looks heavy and powerful. I gave this one to my dad, so he could use in his work. It helped him a lot and he realy liked. Very good price, where I live It would cost a lot more for one of this. AAA batteries are very good because they are easy to find and last very long. Overall very good buy Not Many cons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections