DX » Community » Reviews » MEIKE Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Canon DSLR
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjouleoj on 01/15/2014

It does what's expected, the contacts are firmly soldered but exposed along the segments The parts fit a little snugly against the camera body. The shape of the button isn't very comfortable. Plastic generally gives the impression of being weak but it isn't, this one is thick enough and the parts are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanox on 10/22/2013

The construction is good, The contacs are solid and work perfectly, realy does the job. I am having fun taking macro pictures with my standard lenses. The camera behaves normally, no lags or glitches. The location of the align points to attach the lenses could be better, sometimes it is a little confusing,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElektro84 on 03/16/2013

Build quality is surprisingly good. It is plastic, but looks really solid. Used it few time and didn't have any problems. It even keeps auto-focus working (auto-focus will be problem if there isn't enough light). Those tubes makes possible to take some really nice macro photos. Would be nice if it come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrtofuu on 12/09/2011

Keeps the autofocus working. Lets you take nice macro pictures without a macro lens. Build quality is pretty good Buying a more expensive one seems to be useless. If you already have a Macro lens, its a waste of money, it does not improve a good macro lens. Images are darker (not really a con, I think ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byOldRock on 09/08/2011

Even with this great price, the build quality is realy very good. It seems as robust as if it were made ??of metal, but with a lower weight. The fit is perfect, like the Canon's original. It took hundreds of photos with this Macro, and found no downside. All fittings appear to be new even with the very ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections