DX » Community » Reviews » 18-LED White Light Rechargeable Folding Desk Lamp w/ Calendar & Thermometer
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjedicat on 07/25/2013

It has got good battery life, I've used it for over 4 hours and it's still going. You can recharge it with charger provided or charge with computer USB port. This product is light weight and portable. I brought it to camp and it worked better than most people's flash light. I can see clearly in I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrolopes on 07/22/2012

Very easy to use, beautiful, the leds illuminate one room perfectly. The battery remains work after 8 hours. Muito fácil de usar, bonito, os leds iluminam um quarto perfeitamente. A bateria continua após 8 horas de trabalho. Nothing. Nenhum. Set the alarm is a little has scale Celsius o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonkeyracing on 09/19/2011

This is a great lamp for your hobby room or on your pit table, if you're an RC racer. It's built just as well as any other, but the price is better and you get free shipping. The light it provides is, more than adequate for fine, detailed work and the battery lasts for hours. The thermometer and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections