DX » Community » Reviews » 18-LED White Light Rechargeable Folding Desk Lamp w/ Calendar & Thermometer
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Super happy with this thing

posted by jedicat on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It has got good battery life, I've used it for over 4 hours and it's still going. You can recharge it with charger provided or charge with computer USB port.

This product is light weight and portable. I brought it to camp and it worked better than most people's flash light. I can see clearly in the dark and I can hold it for a long period of time without getting tired.

When I am doing electronic work or writing, I can use it as a study light, it can stand on it's own and adjust angle as I needed.

The design is simple. And instruction sheet is very clear.

Cons:

The alarm clock is running on a separate un-rechargeable battery. It would be better if it's running on the same Li-on battery as the LEDs and use the un-rechargeable battery as back up.

OtherThoughts:

I am super happy with this product and it's price. If there's a upgrade version of this with longer battery life, water resist body and maybe solar recharge function, it would make a lot of mountain people happy.

Bottomline:

Highly recommended.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections