DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" Touch Screen LCD WinCE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/ FM + Internal 4GB USA & Canada Maps
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice as a gift

posted by iFrag on 12/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The screen resolution and the price are definitely the significant pros of this device.

Also, the navigation software included was the newest one available in my case, which considerably cut the time needed to make this device ready for business.

Cons:

The biggest con is the build quality. There seems to be something right behind the screen inside, almost touching it from the back, because every time I grab the device, or even touch it sometimes, the colors are messed up in what appears to be the center of the screen. This makes you feel bad when attaching it to the car holder, because it makes you worry about breaking the display.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

If it weren't for the lack of build quality, this would be a perfect choice of a navigation system. Therefore, think twice before buying it. This could, however, be only my case; besides the build quality, it's really nice and helpful.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections