DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" Touch Screen LCD WinCE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/ FM + Internal 4GB USA & Canada Maps
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fairly good product for fair price

posted by InGale55555 on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Price, resolution and speed are best qualities of this product. Cold start takes about 30 seconds, hot start - about 10. Very fast to recalculate routes. I use iGo Primo with this device and it works just fine. The windshield mount is very decent (though it may fall occasionally if you live in high temperature area and leave your car in the sun for a long period of time).

Cons:

It's a little bit less sensitive to the touch near the edges of the screen, so a harder pressure is needed. The other problem I ran into was crash of the system: the device was just stuck and irresponsive to any touch or button press (not even the turn off button). The solution was to eject the microSD card, reset the device with the reset button on the back and reinsert the SD card. Though I made reset, all the settings were saved, didn't have to set them again.
    Personally, I would also love to have a bit louder sound and some volume control buttons on the device itself.

OtherThoughts:

I haven't tested any other features of this device, such as music, video, documents reading etc., as I use other devices for these purposes.

Bottomline:

If you're looking for a good GPS device for fair price and you don't mind compromising on quality for that - this one is just for you. It surely will do the job of taking you from place to place, and it's just what you need from a GPS device.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections