DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2 RCA Male Audio Cable (180CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
suprised
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZebupaisible on 11/11/2014

It's like described. Great length, good shield and flexible. I'm suprised of the quality at this price. I used it from my tv to the amplifier and I got no noise in the signal. I would recommend if anyone want the 3.5mm to RCA cable. Read more

Impression:suprised;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

This product has a good length and a good quality. Everything works well. Price is good, but could be a bit cheaper. I don't see any cons in this product. I bought an AVI cable to send the video from my laptop to a TV and this cable to connect my laptop to external stereo speakers, since my TV's speakers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVladMa on 04/22/2014

Cable is useful for connecting e.g. smartphone or tablet to music equipment. Quality is OK. Length is sufficient for standard use. To be preferred to usual plugs that are only interconnectors (usually female cinch to jack 3.5 stereo) that need additional cabe, thus risk of poor contact. None. Would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXrocks on 02/15/2014

-Very solid build quality -Very good audio quality -Very nice look -Fitted perfectly into my loudspeaker system -Good length, but could have been longer. -Very good price, in Denmark this could easily have cost 25-30 $ -Only con i could find on this product is the length, but thats just because i could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObiTwice on 02/04/2014

Its a high quality cables for the price, the plastic on the cable is soft and flexible. The contacts has a tight fit. The sound transfer is good. This is a simple product with none cons so far. I use this for sound transfer between an old TV, and a raspberryPi. This means that the sound quality don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThibaudB on 01/21/2014

I have bought this cable for connecting my ipod to my stereo installation. It works very good , it feels great, it is not gooing to break easy. The cable is loung enough, the quality of the sound is amazing. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you DX None that I could think of none that I could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarksanne on 01/14/2014

I always seem to be needing these everywhere in the house, garage, in my cars and even at friends! They never seem to have these cables to simply connect your MP3 player or iPod, iPad, tablet, iPhone or smartphone to crank up the music on stereo's that do not have bluetooth audio. These cables have thick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNathyn on 01/13/2014

This product is also one of my favorites from deal extreme. The quality is actually incredible! i was even suprised by it. it works like a charm and is totally worth the money. i have been using it for a long time to connect my ipod to the stereo and the connection are great. no static or anything. Such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudyh on 12/30/2013

At a great low price this product has a great value for money. The plugs & cable are built sturdy enough that they don't wear out. Buying it in a store would cost 10 times more. For expert sound enthusiasts the sound quality transferred with this Audio cable might not be enough. For the average use-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUiliton on 10/06/2013

Its a very high quality cables for the price. The cable is thick and the jacks are gold plated. The sound transfer is also very good, Easy to install and use, and it was just "plug and play" with this item. And the build quality is good compared to the price and to the cables in the shops. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections