DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Mode Multicolored LED Light Rave Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybernautt on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:LED's are very bright and batteries last a long time,6 modes. Good quality, comfortable sewn, great price. Everyone who has seen these gloves found it funny. Many are interested in the purchase of the same.Cons:Instead of 3 different diodes was logical to use o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNYmed on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:You will be the center of attention with these gloves at any concert, rave, or club. Very bright and more durable than other types I've seem. The circuit board is enclosed in a box unlike other models I've seen that leave it exposed. It has 6 different modes, my favorite i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalvwng on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-6 modes (all colors blinking, all colors cycling, all colors constant, blue blinking, green blinking, red blinking) -gloves themselves are comfortable -black gloves with white tips allow lights to reveal the performer less for the full gloving effectCons:-slightly awkward... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAikirob on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:These gloves are a dancers best friend they brightly illuminate your fingertips which is an amazing thing for people who do liquid dancing or fire performing, like I do myself, they have several different modes all of which bring something special to the table.Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDatacide on 03/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice electronics in these gloves. They cycle through 5 or 6 different patterns. As the other reviewer said, you can take the outer glove off quite easily & fashion a more ergonomic outer shell (ie Velcro the wires down, put them in better gloves, etc)Cons:Build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavemalcolm on 11/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:LED's are very bright and batteries last a long time. Dancing with these lights on your hands at a rave or outdoor party is very fun and amazes lots of people. Cons:Wires rip out of circuit board somewhat easily but if you can handle some basic soldering, you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterbraind on 08/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good Quality, They have a second layer inside that made them very confortable. No one can know about the electronics before you turn them on. Easy acces to the bateries, CR2032. Cons:Is a litle bit hard to change te bateries. To wash them you should be carefull,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections