DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Black)
  • 5 star 23 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraislasher on 05/04/2013

On the outside it looks exactly like the original. Nobody will ever see that it isn't an original housing. Installation isn't difficult if you take enough time for it. Screws are also included with regular phillips heads. You'll never need a Nintendo screwdriver again to open your DS sometimes it's a little hard to fit the screen parts some other times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraislasher on 04/22/2013

On the outside it looks exactly like the original. Nobody will ever see that it isn't an original housing. Installation isn't difficult if you take enough time for it. Screws are also included with regular phillips heads. You'll never need a Nintendo screwdriver again to open your DS sometimes it's a little hard to fit the screen parts some other times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvcbc707 on 03/28/2013

-Decent quality -Comes with the full housing with the top screen plastic, bottom black trim, all buttons, screws, springs, and serial number sticker -Top of housing is glossy -Logos and all marking is present like original -The buttons are not of good quality, the letters on the face buttons came off quite easily after many use -The inside seems cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrash23 on 03/18/2013

It has a surprisingly good quality, and it fits the chippery inside perfectly. It was nice that it came with peel-off plastic on the blank surfaces. Very hard to assemble if you don't know what you'er doing, and comes without instructions. It is hard to look for instructions on the internet too. It also did not come with silicone buttons to fill in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaltycrackers on 02/12/2013

both top and bottom screens fit perfectly in the case and I haven't had any trouble putting the case back together. In the event that your buttons are missing and also broken, this shell also comes with replacement buttons that has a nice gloss on them. the screws included aren't the same screws you have in your original casing but you can use your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenjistar on 11/26/2012

If you have a broken NDS Lite or a very scratched one, buy it (only if you are ready to "work" :D) Let's say that the quality depends on which part of the plastic we describe; the external part (the "smooth" part) it's done extremely well, it appears like a perfectly original one. (the other part is described in the cons) After all,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagestic20 on 09/19/2012

Everything seems to fit back to original state with original internal parts. Great price for a replacement option There is one piece that is missing and it is the piece that allows you to adjust the top screen case from fully close to fully open. Seems that the screws may be slightly softer than the original so be carefull not to over tighten to avoid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebubudeh on 05/19/2012

Fit my ds lite perfectly Came with its own stylus Plastic seems cheaper than original Clicks every time ds is opened or closed Bought a ds lite second hand and the hinge broke within a month so I tried a few different things to fix it before ordering this case which is what I should have done from the start. Be careful when re-assembling that everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylu123 on 05/18/2012

Really good case, just like the original one, It comes with the screws and the buttons, the screen protectors, a stylus (with the logo) and the gums that cover the screws. Feels really nice to the touch and came with a protective plastic, so it wasn't scratched when I received it. The type of black is exactly the same as the original The screws are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystbza on 08/29/2011

Very good build, had no problems with the swap. After I finished transferring all the parts into the new body, you could even tell that this is not the original case. None that I can think of, so far. I used youtube to search for replacement instructions and I was ready in a blink of an eye. My kids love the new look of their favourite toy. Make sure ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections