DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Screen-Free MP3 Player with TF Slot/3.5mm Audio Jack/Clip - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabandaa on 02/04/2014

It is really cheap and it does what it is supposed to. You don't get more than what you are paying for. It works great, but be sure to buy a micro sd card, because this thing has no internal memory. Has no internal memory, so you have to buy a micro sd card (another 6 bucks). When it is charging is kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWallaceMalta on 11/14/2013

Produto bom, de bom uso, bom som, não consegui aproveitar o maximo por que meu cachorro quebrou, mas vale a compra, nenhuma reclamação, a não ser pelo tempo de entrega Produto bom, de bom uso, bom som, não consegui aproveitar o maximo por que meu cachorro quebrou, mas vale a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntojoekb on 08/12/2012

Excellent, nothing worse than the original card. Works as it should. Without claims. For such small money it's simply fantastic. The cons of such a product can not be. It just works are no worse than the other. Bought two, both working flawlessly. If necessary, I will still buy. Why pay more, when these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLouie2ooo on 07/11/2012

it is very compact, although it looks larger in the pictures has good built quality the cheapest mp3 player on the market supports transflash/micro-sd cards up to 4 GB ( more than enough ) which are also very cheap ( around 3.5$ at home ) useful if you plan to use it in the car's audio system ( I use ... Read more

MP3 Player

0 0 1

• posted byhcg79 on 11/12/2011

Cheap and good for its price. It works fine and the button of play/pause is in the center, although its not indicated in the picture. It has a click to ensure the SD card (I like this detail). The cover is like in the picture and the material seems to be of a good quality (I have it since 2 days). Nothing.... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections