Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandocalani on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and adaptable to physical space of the cabinet. Good quality of manufacture and packaging. Includes cables for easy installation. No extras are required. Cons:Not found any criticism of the product. It works and does what is datalla. Do not confuse... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysclek1 on 04/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Only Cost $5 - It came to my house in only 2 weeks. - Lights up when turned on... Literally. Cons:- Caught fire inside my computer. Luckily nothing else inside the computer was damaged. Once I turned on my computer I smelt smoke. I opened the case and there was a fire i... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCompizfox on 01/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheaper than a PCI card - No drivers needed, it is detected in the BIOS, so it works out-of-the-box. With a PCI card you have to install drivers. Cons:- It has only one SATA port. OtherThoughts:--- Bottomline:I used this to connect a new SATA Hard disk to my homeserve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlose14 on 05/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice adapter, worked for me and my old drive and my new mobo, i was afraid to use it because im noy a fan of using converters or adapters but after all, worked ok Cons:No driver cd, but i didnt need it, but just in case. My mobo detected in the first try and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimbutdim on 01/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does the job i needed it for! Cheap as chips! Cons:Non! OtherThoughts:I bought this because my sata pci card wasnt being detected in Hddhackr. Didnt want to pay for new pci card so bought this because it is cheaper! Didnt know if it was going to work but for a couple of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections