DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck Mini Microphone for Laptop - Black (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaort on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good sound for talk online. Maybe is not the best quality sound, but is a good sound for that mini micro (anyone cna undesrtand me when i speak with a bad conection). I like his form and head. Very usefull in laptop or if your PC is near your head. Is flexible... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Microphone is nice , it is small in size and flexible. Seems to be of good quality Recommended to those searching for a simple mini microphone for laptops.Cons:Has to be quite near of you so that your voice can be heard. More useful in laptop audio sockets rather than on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Awesome mic!. Its small compared to other mics i got. Its flexible and can be set in alot of different positions. It has a GOOD sound quality, compared to a steelseries headset i use to have it sounds better, louder and clearer. Its conected to the keyboard (logitech) an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElectroGaming on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a very good microphone for a very low price, the microphone quality is pretty high if you need a portable vocal mic, i dont recommend this if your making commentary videos tough, it has a minor background noise but not anything serious, for all regular us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaartenArits on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- small - easy to use - cheap - ok looks - flexible neck - fearly nice audio qualityCons:noneOtherThoughts:This product is realy great when u just have to have a way to record audio buth don't have a lot of room to put a headset or microfoon. With this micropho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheafabsen on 10/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A very flexible microphone with 3,5mm jack. I bought 6 of them because of the price and the small plug. I use them as replacement-mics for my very good headsets (Tritton AXPRO). Original replacement costs about 13$ and these ones fit good because of the small f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections