DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck Mini Microphone for Laptop - Black (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrcake on 01/15/2014

I like the size of the microphone, it looks very good.Small size, flexible.Recommends for notebook/netbook users.My notebook sound card broke, and I needed this.I am happy I have bought it, did great job. So far I cannot say that the microphone has any cons. The design looks good, but the quality is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaort on 12/05/2013

Good sound for talk online. Maybe is not the best quality sound, but is a good sound for that mini micro (anyone cna undesrtand me when i speak with a bad conection). I like his form and head. Very usefull in laptop or if your PC is near your head. Is flexible so you can focus directly to your mouth.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLauris47 on 07/27/2013

Really useful for me, due its construction. Its simple and strong, metal cable makes it lasting. Quality of sound is as well good, its not like other microphones I bought from here. It has good lower frequencies recording ability. Middle gray part is plastic not metal as it stylized to look like. Outer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxpertechmu on 06/15/2013

Microphone is nice , it is small in size and flexible. Seems to be of good quality Recommended to those searching for a simple mini microphone for laptops. Has to be quite near of you so that your voice can be heard. More useful in laptop audio sockets rather than on desktop pc as it will be nearer to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykip0rz on 04/26/2013

Awesome mic!. Its small compared to other mics i got. Its flexible and can be set in alot of different positions. It has a GOOD sound quality, compared to a steelseries headset i use to have it sounds better, louder and clearer. Its conected to the keyboard (logitech) and its about 40 to 50 cms away ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElectroGaming on 11/30/2012

This is a very good microphone for a very low price, the microphone quality is pretty high if you need a portable vocal mic, i dont recommend this if your making commentary videos tough, it has a minor background noise but not anything serious, for all regular use "Skype, Online chatting, etc...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaartenArits on 08/27/2012

- small - easy to use - cheap - ok looks - flexible neck - fearly nice audio quality none This product is realy great when u just have to have a way to record audio buth don't have a lot of room to put a headset or microfoon. With this microphone you are able to plug it in, point it the right way and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheafabsen on 10/05/2011

A very flexible microphone with 3,5mm jack. I bought 6 of them because of the price and the small plug. I use them as replacement-mics for my very good headsets (Tritton AXPRO). Original replacement costs about 13$ and these ones fit good because of the small form factor. The sound quality is good and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections