DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine AA/AAA/9V Battery Charger (100~240V / US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymisterprimo on 06/25/2013

Charge different battery sizes. Can work with 110 or 220V, 50 or 60Hz, automatically. Have red led lights showing the charging is on. The built quality is not so good but I have used it with no problem. The device should turn off the indicator leds when charging is done but this functionality is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprotomank on 06/17/2013

Several battery types supported. Charging indicative LEDs. Good price. Support for 9V batteries (reason I bought this). Fast charging. It could have differente electric wall connector types, as my house in Brazil uses the new european plug standard it needs an adaptor. Really, only that. I was looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulirafaela on 05/27/2013

The product is very good, it loads all four batteries simultaneously which contributes significantly to the time between replacements. The price is attractive in view of quality, the quality surprised me a lot because the materials used in the construction are very good, the plastic is very resistant.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaelkhayri on 03/24/2013

Supports 3 kinds of batteries (AA, AAA and 9V). Good for 120 Vac to 240 Vac Does not have battery charge indicator. It has two leds to show that the corresponding bank is charging but it does not indicate when the batteries are fully charged. Compared to the Sanyo charger I have, the batteries get warmer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXREL on 01/26/2013

This unit charges correctly the batteries... after 10 hours of use it, the AAA batteries were charged but they are still cold. Other chargers get hot and heat the batteries so they dont charge correctly and reduce it lifetime I can't say if this product has any con, because I only charge once my batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ.Machado on 01/25/2013

Just place the batteries and plug it in. Really ease to use. It can handle multiple tipes of batteries, and works like a charm. None at this point The charging light indicates there's energy passing trough but it does not turn off when the charge is complete. Good sense or an alarm clock do the trick,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, made of hard plastic. - Very easy to use, just attach your batteries and connect to the wall energy input. - Very strong and safe. - Good charging time. - Charges AA / AAA / 9V. -Bicolt. - Sometimes is a little bit hard to pull off the batteries, but it's ok. - Kind of big, but ... Read more

Charge almost everything!

0 0 1

• posted byroque.marcela on 08/21/2012

Charges two 9v batteries at a time Also charges AA(150mA) and AAA(80mA) batteries Really slow charge for 9v(21mA) Don't know if it's the charger or the battery but it never seems fully charged(the battery) Only US plug, have to use adapter if you have AU plugs like in my country For the price, it's OK.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroque.marcela on 03/29/2012

It can charge AA, 9V and AAA all in just one item. I think it's not very fast, but i only tried it with 9V which is why i bought it. Is much lighter than other chargers i own. Works great with the rechargeable battery i bought from DX as well, http://dx.com/p/54456. The "system" to charge the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhoghat on 09/08/2011

Works, seems decently made. We use a lot of batteries and needed AAA batteries ( SKU # 07732 bought in same order ) We use them for iPod speakers and a battery guitar amp I made myself. None so far. Charged 2 sets of AAA and it works. The ndicator light should turn a different color when they are charged ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections