Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice charger

posted by DXREL on 01/26/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This unit charges correctly the batteries... after 10 hours of use it, the AAA batteries were charged but they are still cold. Other chargers get hot and heat the batteries so they dont charge correctly and reduce it lifetime

Cons:

I can't say if this product has any con, because I only charge once my batteries since they still have energy. With my older charger the same battery on the same keyboard lasted 2 days... now with this charger was not necesary to charge them in 1 week so I couldn't say if has any con

OtherThoughts:

The charger doesn't have a power cable, it plugs directly to the wall.. this can be a pro because you avoid unnecessary cables or a con because you have to have enough space in your power socket.
    The charger has 2 flat pins socket, so I need an adaptor to fit in my socket

Bottomline:

The charger is nice, light weight, and works... buy it to keep charged your batteries without damage them like old chargers did

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections