Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bys00thsayer on 01/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*The Price... *easy Setup.... *The cable seems of a good quality *Cable works Good, Excelent picture and sound, either on the xmb, or games , videos etc.... *have 1 Month of use and i haven't find a problem Cons:*The length of the cable *The gray plug covers c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaufemback on 09/15/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent cable, put in my 1080p tv and works fine! Good for www and listen music or videos. On games works native or with Fusa plugin. Cabo exelente, usei ele em uma tv 1080p e funcionou muito bem. Bom para navegar e ouvir musica ou videos. Nos jogos roda nativamen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenrap on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple to use, one side to the PSP, the other to the component of your TV. Picture looks good and all is working well. Cons:1) The covers of the plugs come off to easily (so don't try pushing them to hard when inserting), it can probably be glued back on but it's s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalmat on 07/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An extremly good made cable, beautyfull design, works correctly with all progressive scan televisions, the graphis looks good, is much usefullness. Cons:I don't see anything bad, except a general "error" on all cables: when you playing it won't display... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjesus60 on 03/14/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks like the original cable,they were very thick, and they were at a very cheap price.You can watch movies that are saved to your memory stick, or u can listen to music, and its great if ur tv speakers are loud ! Cons:I could not surf the web, play games onmy p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurinChan on 11/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good quality image and audio output through television screen and speakers. - Plays music, displays the PSP menus, movies, pictures and games through the television, just like the official cable. - Very good product and competitive price. - It is working very wel... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysabinblade on 11/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First: price. Compared to the original one and other third party cables in my country, this one is a way cheaper. The cable construction seems solid enough for me and it does exactly what it suposed to do, show psp games on a screen that supports progressive sca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackDaveOrigin on 10/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Man I love this cable I use every time I can. If I want to play my Internet radio or music really loud, I only have to plug it to my TV and increase the volume! The web browser looks good and so does a picture. Cons:The cable took a while to get here (I get anxious very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsosx on 07/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable gives excellent picture and audio quality at a very competitive price. The construction of the cable is very good and it mimics the official cable very closely. It works without a custom firmware plug-in. Cons:The cables are a bit too short especially when th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmy1810 on 05/26/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* displays PSP games, movies, and photos on your compatible TV screen * component video and stereo audio connections * works with Sony slim PSP only (PSP-2000 and PSP-3000) -- not original PSP Cons:None!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OtherThoughts:For use with today's more sophis... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections