Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

Pros: it looks like in the photo. it fits easy, doesnt feel bad in any way while being worn. soo cheap and and a decent product. i have no regrets Cons: not really anything to consider a con. OtherThoughts: its fine how it is, so there not much else for me to think about. if you are planning to wear something like this as your only head protect... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by jidelpozo on 11/26/2012

Pros: It´s very light and easy to use. It keeps your head and face warm under the bike crash helmet. Cons: I would have liked a little bit longer for a better neck protection and maybe a bit thicker in the neck. It took four weeks to reach my home in Spain. Not a problem if you think in advance. OtherThoughts: There should be more colours... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bttf007 on 06/24/2012

Pros: It's very well built. Nice fabric! I use it underneath my helmet for go-karting, so I don't get all the sweat on the helmet's interior fabric and foam. Good thing is it doesn't heat up your head, as it'd make it uncomfortable to race. One of these days, it was really cold here and I wore it just so my breath could heat up my nose and the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections