DX » Community » Reviews » LED Digital Mouthpiece Alcohol Concentration Tester w/ 6 Mouthpieces (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap works as advertised Overall a nice little gadget for the price relevant
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikifor8 on 02/02/2016

Very good quality. Works as expected. You can check yourself up to 2 promil, this is its maximum value

Impression:good,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bymyegmx on 12/28/2015

Pros: I have no idea how accurate it is, I have no other device. I use it to check my blood alcohol level on the next morning before I drive (although the result will not influence me)… Cons: It’s not possible to configure anything or stop the beeps at the end. It beeped in some cases when there... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bycaptainfridtjof on 12/05/2015

Pros: cheap and easy to use. Average quality Cons: Takes very long time to test again after the first try. And the wait-time is longer the higher your alcohol prosentage is

Impression:good,Cheap,Overall a nice little gadget for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by9388507 on 09/01/2015

It is a light design, but the ABS plastic is really durable and fits well in my hands. The mouthpieces can be washed and used over and over again, and the price is very low for a device such as this. It was also pretty accurate when I tested it with my friends. I don't think that the noisy beeper... Read more

Impression:good,works as advertised,Overall a nice little gadget for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by9388507 on 09/01/2015

It is a light design, but the ABS plastic is really durable and fits well in my hands. The mouthpieces can be washed and used over and over again, and the price is very low for a device such as this. It was also pretty accurate when I tested it with my friends. I don't think that the noisy beeper... Read more

Impression:good,works as advertised,relevant;

0 0 0

• posted byMrRoman2323 on 04/25/2015

Pros: works exactly like described easy to use several mouthpieces included safely packaged quick delivery Cons: loud beeping after measurement is performed which can bee annoying

Works exactly as advertised Works exactly as advertised Works exactly as advertised Works exactly as advertised

Impression:works as advertised,Overall a nice little gadget for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byEtor104 on 04/13/2015

I was surprised, it works well and seems OK. I do not expect it is very precise but maybe it is better than I expected. Works very well. Also mouth pieces and batteries included. I can recommend.

Impression:good,works as advertised,Overall a nice little gadget for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielbsalomao on 03/27/2015

Pros: Cheap, easy to use. Trusted information about your alcholic blood level. Cons: Sometimes the sound beep is too loud. Other: Great if you do not want to be catched in a police situation after drinking with your friends. Stop drinking early with this!

Impression:good,works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted bydjchriz on 01/06/2015

Overall a nice buy, show shipping to Canada about 3 weeks, arrives in good condition in a sturdy box, comes with the device in a plastic and all mouthpieces individually warped. The build quality is horrible, very cheap plastic and the beep it makes is never the same, I fear if i drop it it will... Read more

Impression:Overall a nice little gadget for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byhermen6 on 12/15/2015

pros: works, easy, clear, long battery life. cons: not over 2 promille, it takes a long time to test alcohol again after someone has tested. beeps very long and loud

Impression:a pity it's not compatible with over 2 promille;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere