DX » Community » Reviews » LED Digital Mouthpiece Alcohol Concentration Tester w/ 6 Mouthpieces (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
good works as advertised
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAleksander Azizi on 12/13/2014

Pros: Works as advertised. Gives an Ok reading (nothing I would trust 100%). Fun at parties. Cons: Gives off an annoying and (very) loud beeping sound when used. Other: I opened it up and desouttered the wire to the speaker. After a few more uses it then stopped working. This might have been my fault.... Read more

Impression:works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted byjanislacis on 12/03/2014

Pros : Does what provided. Measurement seems to be precise enough. Build doesn't look cheep. Comfortable to held in hand. Cons : Long time (15 sec) to start measuring. Too much beeps (before and after measuring). After measuring I don't know how to switch it off (auto power-off after 30 sec. works ok)... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysimonkocjan on 03/05/2014

Tester is very easy to use. There is just one button you have to push and after the countdown (warm-up) it is ready measure. It's a nice gadget, fun to have arround in partys. Annoying beeping sound after every measurement, battery cover does not firmly attach to case. It uses just 2 AA batteries. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPassTheMead on 02/06/2014

compact, arrives with a protective box that can be reused for transport, good instructions, as simple as can be to use, you can use it multiple times to see that it is accurate. If you follow the instructions it'll work each time. This product will eventually break because of how delicate of an instrument ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAkrosupak on 08/08/2013

Very nice design. Display is easy to use. Detailed manual on how to use it. Folding tube is perfect. After folding you can fit tester in any pocket. Oh yes, that beeping after you blow 0.00 for 10sec is annoing. I am very satisfied with this tester. I tryied few other and this one looks very professional.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygonzalezjoseto on 04/22/2013

The tester works amazing, its very easy to operate and it comes with english instructions so you can use it with no problems at all. It also comes with 6 mouthpieces so you can change them in case you have to borrow it. Also it comes in a nice box well protected from the shipping. When you test and get ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydanilogrespan on 03/31/2013

- It works! - With 0.01 of tolerance - 6 mouthpieces - Great LED numbers - cheap structure, maybe will break on strong hits. - slow to be ready for another use - sometimes the countdown fails, restarting at end. - Need too time blowing to give result. Considering others alcohol concentration testers,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlan5032 on 01/23/2013

Provides consistent readings, repeatable. Very easy to use, keep it in your car Battery door prone to fall off. If you use it when you have not drinked at all (zero %) the tester sometimes behaves strangely: countdown from 190 in place of 150, and no "blow' indication. However, as soon as you blow ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrudyjan on 10/21/2012

The tester is very very simple in use. There is just one button you have to push on and it will countdown till the display announces BLOW. After approx 5 sec normal blowing it wil beep and you can read out your promilage of alcohol in your blood. A green led tells you that you are safe (0,5 and lower)... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytoegema on 08/21/2012

The product seems well built, if it had a brand name printed on it, it would seem like a quality product you would by in a european shop. It calibrates before each use. You can see it by the counter counting from 150 to 0. If you blow alcohol breath while calibrating, it tries to calibrate again. If ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections