DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 300KP CMOS USB 2.0 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope (7M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlueFlame20 on 08/11/2013

It's very small! Not to sharp. It doesn't really focus on any distance. It comes with a few instruments (mirror, magnet, hook) which I didn't use. Mirror is also not to good quality. You really have to look hard to differentiate forms in the mirror. Would also be nice if also the 5 and 2 meter ones would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraislasher on 04/22/2013

Easy to use, i used on Windows 7, just plug the camera an use any webcam program. The light can be adjusted with a switch on the USB conector. It came with a hook, a magnet and a mirro, maybe to catch smalls objects, i haven´t used it. This works great for close up stuff, it is only marginal as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclavius on 11/18/2012

Unit is pretty much just as described. It works great and has surprisingly good video for a 640x480 camera. Build quality is quite good with no obvious defects. Light level is adjustable with a knob on the USB plug. Has good close-up magnification, so it can be handy for use as a sort of microscope as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacGaiver on 07/17/2012

Easy to use, i used on Windows 7, just plug the camera an use any webcam program. The light can be adjusted with a switch on the USB conector. It came with a hook, a magnet and a mirro, maybe to catch smalls objects, i haven´t used it. No cons until now, i have bought it to see inside some pipes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byothar on 09/22/2011

it's well build. On Windows 7 , this Endoscope is see as a webcam (with no special drivers to install). there is 4 leds around the camera to light the front and you can change the power of the led with a round switch on the USB connector part. the image is good for a 300k camera, with a fine picture ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections