DX » Community » Reviews » K-Type Digital Industrial Thermometer with Sensor (-50-C ~ 1300-C)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonystark23 on 02/01/2013

excellent working with good piece. I thought it will be delivered with in 3-4 weeks. But free shipping also gives a fast shipping. Excellent work by DX team. Very nice construction, it's an exact clone of the ISOCAL 1319 Very nice PCB inside, quality components, no bad soldering. Even the thermo couplt plug is temperature compensated with an ceramic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbempirecz on 01/18/2013

Good tool for good price. It could be bit smaller if I imagine that it is not multimeter but this is not problem for me. Simple to use, easy to controll Original sensors are not mechanically strong. After measuring of temperature 1100 deg.C became realy weak ends of sensor and one wire broke to me. Expect this there are hard wires assembled to sensors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrugvlad on 05/20/2011

It's very usefull to me, and the rubber case that hold's it makes it very hard to kill. The probes stay in nicely, they don't fall off, and you can't pull them out by mistake. Shows C/F/K temperature. Very light, and if you take it out of the rubber case, even lighter, if anyone had a problem with the weight of the thermometer. -does not show the temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzapro on 07/22/2010

Very nice construction, it's an exact clone of the ISOCAL 1319 Very nice PCB inside, quality components, no bad soldering. Even the thermo couplt plug is temperature compensated with an ceramic sleeve - nice !! No one really, best instrument for the price - very precise too. Maybe the use of 6 AAA cells in the back is a little annoying, using a single ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrrza on 10/03/2009

Nicely built! Seem to be strong and durable. Works great and fast. Big display which is nice Six AAA size batteries, creazy... but hay, I knew it when I decided to buy it but you don't usually find this quantity in your house so I had to wait a day for the stores to open. Chinese leaflet... for only two and a half buttons, I am sure a few words would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycartoleba on 09/09/2009

Fastly reaches the temperature. Can measure the environment temperature too. I have measured cold temperatures like 0ºC up to hot ones, like 460ºC. The probe that comes with it says it resists to about 300/350ºC but I have got a 464ºC measured during few seconds. When it reached this temperature I took it off from the melted lead.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybodgeitquick on 07/22/2009

Uses industry standard connection for temprature probes. Thus you can buy other standard probes at Maplin from £2.48 Compareable in every way with a unit three times the deal extream price. Despite the number of Batterys they do seem to last a very long time. The only complaint is the number of batteries required I had to nip ot to the pound shop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyruse on 11/07/2008

Unlike many other tools from DX, this is a professional tool. Absolutely no gadget or whatsoever. Well manufactured, nice design, very accurate. Sturdy device. 500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars - Price is a bit high for DX standards - uses 6 AAA batteries! - Chinese manual. Impossible to read! Anyone voluntering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanjoBill on 08/16/2008

Easy to use and appears accurate. Not too hard on batteries either. Well built and has a hefty feel. The display is easy to read. Although advertised to include a temperature sensor, neither of the two I purchased included a sensor in the package. I purchased sensors after-market as I need air probes. Deal Extemem only offers surface probes. I use these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 01/05/2008

Very pro feel to build of device Seems accurate Large clear readout Easy to use No English instructions (although not rocket science to use: but there are a few things I'd like clarified) Not sure how you would replace probe if lost/damaged--this would probably render the device useless (?) Invaluable for checking temperature gradients in reptile enclosures!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections