DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Auto Car Anti-Slip Stand Holder for Phone/GPS/PSP - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byescadajr on 04/22/2014

It attaches very easily to any surface as if glued to it. No concerns about this. Your device is held firmly into place, due to the gluey material and will not drop. I do not recommend to let it receive direct sunlight, specially if you reside in a tropical country. The rubber material exudates and cracks under warmth and can stain the surface. I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byximenest on 02/24/2014

Fixa bem na maioria das superfícies, boa qualidade. Fixed well on most surfaces, good quality. Achei o produto um pouco caro. I thought the product a bit expensive. O material parece ser de boa qualidade, o celular ou GPS fica bem fixo nele. The material appears to be of good quality, the gadget is being fixed on it. Produto de boa qualidade e ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byforozco on 03/08/2013

This item is really helpfull for any electronic device you want to use in your car. There's no need to use more than one support with this item. Realmente util, puede ser utilizado casi con cualquier aparato electronico en el auto. Ya no es necesario tener mas de un soporte dentro del auto. The heart rigid bracket allows this will not fit in some curved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiming on 02/19/2013

I thought this would a good thing to use with my phone or GPS and that it could just sit on the dash board instead of having a number of different arms suction cupped to my windshield. It is decent enough for holding either my phone or GPS and manages to do a fairly good job with it. The problem I had, and I figured I would, was if you make a sharp ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections