Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelnicog on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a perfect item to charge your PSP on your own car or your friends cat when you travel long distances and you don't want be bored Cons:I don't find yet OtherThoughts:The connector fits perfectly in you PSP And works like the original charger. I test it for a full... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquikx on 11/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, works pretty well and you can charge you psp any place that your car could be. Light indicator when your psp is ready to play. The Price is really good Cons:The build quality could be better, the chager seems fragile. The Packing was really h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroblox on 05/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for any psp owner that plays on the go. I work security and do van patrols for several hours per day so for me this is a lifesaver because without this I would need to buy several batteries so that I good game during my shift. Cons:The build overall seems to be pret... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivet123 on 10/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for long journies cheap good build imo lasted me a year so far Cons:none Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please dealextreme take away 500 characters!!Please deal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarnic on 04/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Nice packaging -Great price -Good quality -Quick shipping -Charges well -Quick service I like the price of it because it is like $12 cheaper than anywhere else and it works just as good or better than the other car chargers. Cons:None that i've experienced so f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The need for charging the PSP on the car made me buy this charger. It was a test buy, since I haven´t got any of those chargers. It works very well, and it is very useful in long travels when we trade drivers. Even the children can play (not my special ed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybertalizer on 09/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the plug is not too big charges both slim as phat PSP delivers 5,26 volts to the PSP little green led that lights up when it's plugged in and power is supplied Cons:if found that the plug got a little hot after using it for about an hour (I personally would not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidkbo on 09/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good product, I would recommend to every PSP owner. - Really good build quality, it doesn't fell cheap - Just works, plain simple. Just plug in your car, plug your PSP and you are ready to rock. Cons:None that I can find, it was one of the best things that I boug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlidestops on 08/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works as is suppose to work, charges psp well. - Good and though for a China product! - Charges psp just like a normal charger! - Wire is long , so you can plug it in and play in the back seats - Doesn't stick out very , much Cons:Nothing , works absolutly sup... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohamed on 05/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap and does whats it ment to...charges your psp on the move. charges pretty fast...much faster than the usb charges you can also buy from DX. Cons:this takes a little longer to charge than the original psp wall charger, but this was expected for a car... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections