DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Sensor Multicolored 1-LED Decorative Bike/Car Wheel Tire Valve Cap Lights (Pair/3 x AG10)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by zlaboncz on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The body is made of metal, quite strong. Easy to install, nothing to set-up, just working. It is sensitive, working at low speed too. Very bright LEDs, can be noticed from a distance.Cons:The cap is rigid plastic, be careful with it. Since there is no switch or... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by Caligi on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Lights up bright, can be seen easily at night.Cons:None that I can imagine.OtherThoughts:This is a metal bodied construction and rugged. I bought this to put on my snowblower so it will illuminate as I use it in the winter. Being in Canada, it gets dark here around 4pm i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Yamhp on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very Cheap vibration wheel led multicolores sensor. The light really shines. Very easy use. Fits on my valve. Metal material is goodCons:Sometimes stops to work. Presentes bad contact with bateries sometimes. Plástico cover DON'T apear be good? Do not show... Read more

2 0
  • posted by foldit on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Cheap - Looks cool on the wheels - Shipped with batteries - Quite bright in dark, so you can be much more visibleCons:- Maybe a bit bigger than I expected. But as the battery and the LED should fit into this lamp - Sometimes it lights during the daylights, thus the sen... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mariusr on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Vibration Sensor Multicolored 1-LED Decorative Bike/Car Wheel Tire Valve Cap Light are very easy to use: the only thing you have to do is to take off the paper which isolate electrically the battery from the led and to screw it on the bike. After this you move the bike a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Shannoes on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These are so easy to use. Just unscrew the battery holder, remove the paper disk, and screw it back together. Voila! You're ready to add some bling to your car (...or someone else's, if you're feeling cheeky!). The LEDs are also quite bright. I was impressed wi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections