DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless GSM Anti-Theft Home Security Alarm System w/ Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byusaf22 on 02/03/2013

Good signal for tripping the motion sensor, door sensor. Calls on the phone, send an SMS message quickly. MMS does not work. As with the alarm, and on request. Does not send it. Set up by the two mobile operators. All the settings are correct. MMS enabled services provider, checked. But the still... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySure2buy on 01/25/2013

olid camera and a base device. Easy configured by SMS. Some actions are available while I call the device from my phone. The device IS ABLE to send MMS! The device IS ABLE to send a picture by e-mail. You may see my examples of configurations and MMS in photos. Device is not controllable by SMS I... Read more

2 0 7

• posted byeldelvar on 01/22/2013

Perdón por escribir en español pero mi inglés no es muy bueno. Sorry for write this in spanish, but my english is not very well. - La alarma funciona muy bien en general, hace todo lo que dice. - La sirena, a pesar de lo pequeñita que es, hace un ruido brutal, que era lo que,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDEON333 on 12/19/2011

Very good build quality. Responds to commands quickly via SMS. 2 x Good quality remote controls Camera is solid and is high quality. Wireless sensors work well and pair to the unit easily. You can phone the unit to listen in - problem is that the mic is situated on the unit and if the unit is you... Read more

4 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections