DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0 20X-800X 2MP Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrystals on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install - works on Windows 7. Not many USB microscopes under $50 are more or less plug and play. I used it to ID ants, and it works well. Easy to take and save pictures. Small and easy to store when not in use. Cons:I knew it couldn't be 800x magnification when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrIng on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, just plug and click the red button to start. Amazing pictures, I've calculated the minimum size which you can see and it's about 1,20 micrometers. You can take pictures easily and record video. The LEDs help very much at the moment of taking picture... Read more

1 1
  • posted bygomerdo on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This microscope is a very easy to use tool. Just plug it in USB and you're ready for viewing. It has very handy light and focus adjustments, making it really quick to view anything. The fact it is handheld and displays the image on a computer screen makes is a b... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytolpow on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:run in win7 64bit.(software V 2.8) Good microscope for the money. -Two levels of light -30 fps. 320x240 - 2 megapixel sensor -1/1000 second shutter -Come in box TRUE TECHINACL SPEC. ON BOX :D yes, doesn't read eroor. if you need cheap microscope for soldering, s... Read more

a mouse pad on 800x a mouse pad
    1 0
  • posted byarakenx on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good for soldering SMD and inspecting PCB. Good LED light. Work with generic WEB CAM drivers and imaging software. Cons:Stend is OK but not easy to adjust. Focus range is not: 10mm ~ 500mm as stated but 10mm - 170mm. It is imposible to take good still images wit... Read more

3 0
  • posted byZFerracini on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good device, easy to use and much better than a general digital camera that do not show the details . This device shows good details. Cons:We can acurate the aproximation in 20X or 800X times, but I can doubt about this numbers of aproximation. Even the rate of pixels (... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRDA5307 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty high quality image and magnifies very well. I had no trouble installing it on my Windows 7 64 bit machine once I figured out what to do. Cons:Instructions that came with it weren't good, but it didn't take too long to figure it out. Stand would be better if it ha... Read more

Photo of quarter
    9 0
  • posted byhwclermont on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install and use. Good resolution Small and easy to handle when necessary to move around any object. Cons:Image stability could be better mainly when using high zoom. It must be really stable and free from vibrations to show a good and clear image when... Read more

8 1
  • posted byg__esteves on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At the beginning i could not believe that was so simple to get it working. Install the driver. Plug the usb. And "voilá", its working. Very good quality. I use it for eye analysis ( naturopathy) and now can see all the details for a better diagn... Read more

• posted byrgruslan on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price and quality, easy to install drivers and use it. It has a big resolution (up to 2048x1536) and a two levels of light. Cons:The maximum magnification I could get - approximately 380 (in maximum resolution and minimum dpi - 72). Well, it's good, but it'... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections