DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0 20X-800X 2MP Digital Microscope with 8-LED - Black
Customer’s impression:
Bueno muito bom Good for the price bonito y barato Easy to install.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySatanClaw on 03/04/2017

Impression:Easy to install.,Good for the price,Excellent for electronics work;

+ Works great, excellent fairly long range focus so you can focus on objects quite far from the camera, perfect for electronics work. +Good built in lights, works well to illuminate tings even at maximum magnification (Placing the plastic shield on top of what ever you want to magnify) - Focus of... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypasendra on 12/04/2016

Impression:Good for the price;

I like it very much. Works on ubuntu and with the cellphone (android). The image quality could be better.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10162189 on 08/11/2016

Impression:muito bom,Manufacturer should learn..;

I was excited when i ordered this one, and after waiting a looong time it finally arrived. When installing i got quickly dissapointed over the fact that computer requirements where: Windows XP (!) or Windows Vista.. I mean, who on this planet who are not really poor and have an old computer has a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byglenalec on 05/15/2016

One of the larger-magnifying ones on offer here. I bought it for my primary-school-aged niece who is becoming interested in basic science. I plugged it into my Linux box just to see if it was compatible with that too and it worked perfectly (no drivers needed - standard USB-video comformant it on... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfred62 on 02/26/2016

Impression:muito bom,Bueno,Good for the price;

good

good Portable Microscope

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygiakoumezos on 10/22/2015

nice product bad the holder of the Cam was not so good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIngeniero85 on 10/16/2015

Impression:Bueno;

Pros: El Precio es adecuado para uso Electronico sobre todo como trae luz ayuda mucho a soldar circuitos de montaje superficial y cualquier reparacion Cons: No me jalo en windows 7 el driver/visor que incluia... unicamente se tiene que descargar un visor de webcam y funciona sin ningun problema... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTerTitt61 on 10/15/2015

Was see that a lot of bayers that this product was not good. Well am belive that is was good to the price. Of course one could have gotten program as possible to zoom and can record from pc. But then one speaks of very expensive equipment. I think that the stand is totally useless, won't hold the... Read more

Good for the price. Good for the price. Good for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeltimbalino on 07/07/2015

There is no zoom, you just move the microscope closer and focus. At the closest point, with the plastic of the microscope pressed against my laptop screen I achieve the highest possible magnification. At this size it uses 640 x 480 pixels to display 7 x 5.3 pixels on the screen. See attached 640... Read more

90X Magnification 0.3 megapixels 90X Magnification 0.3 megapixels

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzilliaxx on 06/08/2015

Hello! This microscope is a good pruduct! But after 1 hour of working, the toothed wheel move a little bit too much easy. For the rest, I don't receive the software and the driver on the site is not compatible with Windows 8.1 But the picroscope working good with a simple "webcam" driver. The is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere