DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0 20X-800X 2MP Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination - Black
Customer’s impression:
Bueno muito bom Good for the price bonito y barato Vey nice device
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10162189 on 08/11/2016

I was excited when i ordered this one, and after waiting a looong time it finally arrived. When installing i got quickly dissapointed over the fact that computer requirements where: Windows XP (!) or Windows Vista.. I mean, who on this planet who are not really poor and have an old computer has a... Read more

Impression:muito bom,Manufacturer should learn..;

0 0 0

• posted byglenalec on 05/15/2016

One of the larger-magnifying ones on offer here. I bought it for my primary-school-aged niece who is becoming interested in basic science. I plugged it into my Linux box just to see if it was compatible with that too and it worked perfectly (no drivers needed - standard USB-video comformant it on... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 1

• posted byfred62 on 02/26/2016

good

good Portable Microscope

Impression:muito bom,Bueno,Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bygiakoumezos on 10/22/2015

nice product bad the holder of the Cam was not so good

0 0 0

• posted byIngeniero85 on 10/16/2015

Pros: El Precio es adecuado para uso Electronico sobre todo como trae luz ayuda mucho a soldar circuitos de montaje superficial y cualquier reparacion Cons: No me jalo en windows 7 el driver/visor que incluia... unicamente se tiene que descargar un visor de webcam y funciona sin ningun problema... Read more

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byTerTitt61 on 10/15/2015

Was see that a lot of bayers that this product was not good. Well am belive that is was good to the price. Of course one could have gotten program as possible to zoom and can record from pc. But then one speaks of very expensive equipment. I think that the stand is totally useless, won't hold the... Read more

Good for the price. Good for the price. Good for the price.

0 0 0

• posted byeltimbalino on 07/07/2015

There is no zoom, you just move the microscope closer and focus. At the closest point, with the plastic of the microscope pressed against my laptop screen I achieve the highest possible magnification. At this size it uses 640 x 480 pixels to display 7 x 5.3 pixels on the screen. See attached 640... Read more

90X Magnification 0.3 megapixels 90X Magnification 0.3 megapixels

1 0 3

• posted byzilliaxx on 06/08/2015

Hello! This microscope is a good pruduct! But after 1 hour of working, the toothed wheel move a little bit too much easy. For the rest, I don't receive the software and the driver on the site is not compatible with Windows 8.1 But the picroscope working good with a simple "webcam" driver. The is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadison2 on 04/28/2015

Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,

Impression:muito bom;

1 1 0

• posted bysheloflow on 04/25/2015

el producto es bastante simple de usar, lo que no me gusto fue el regulador del lente, ya que no es tan facil de mover. ademas, la auto regulacion del foco no es de las mejores.. en general todo bien.

Impression:Bueno, bonito y barato;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere