DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0 20X-800X 2MP Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination - Black
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Bueno Good for the price bonito y barato Vey nice device
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzilliaxx on 06/08/2015

Hello! This microscope is a good pruduct! But after 1 hour of working, the toothed wheel move a little bit too much easy. For the rest, I don't receive the software and the driver on the site is not compatible with Windows 8.1 But the picroscope working good with a simple "webcam" driver. The is... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bymadison2 on 04/28/2015

Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,Bad buy - you get hardware but cannot use it,

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bysheloflow on 04/25/2015

el producto es bastante simple de usar, lo que no me gusto fue el regulador del lente, ya que no es tan facil de mover. ademas, la auto regulacion del foco no es de las mejores.. en general todo bien.

Impression:Bueno, bonito y barato;

0 0 0

• posted byYakman37 on 04/23/2015

Pros: - About what you'd expect for the price, does a good job of illumination and showing the image. - Good magnification - I found a little white bug of some sort on a piece of fruit that would never have been visible with the naked eye! - Shows up as a USB webcam, so doesn't need special I a X... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrock1971 on 02/20/2015

Fantastic to brave microscopic horizons. Easy to use in my note with Windos 8. It was only connect and use as another camera.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by8988511 on 01/16/2015

Pro: amazing performance for the price. low magnification is useful but when you go to high magnification it is really impressive. Took some time to figure it out - you need to play with focus at both extremities Pro: price is good and delivery time to Europe was as planned, around 3 weeks Con: -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8874414 on 01/14/2015

Vše v naprostém pořádku,skvělá spolupráce. Obchod jak má být. Děkuji a samozřejmě D*O*P*O*R*U*Č*U*J*I !!!

Impression:Dobré pro cenu;

0 0 0

• posted bygzahdi on 10/11/2014

Apesar da demora para chegar, quase 3 meses no Brasil. O produto é muito bom o preço também, o site é pratico e fácil. Vale a pena esperar.

Impression:muito bom,Good for the price,Vey nice device;

0 0 0

• posted bydanilo482000 on 10/06/2014

Produto bom, cumpre o que promete. Preço muito bom, compensa aguardar a chegada. A resolução é boa A intensidade dos leds tambem é muito boa. Software simples de usar

Impression:Good for the price,Vey nice device;

0 0 0

• posted byjoe6966 on 10/06/2014

I'm happy with image and software, but not impressed with the LED operations. When it arrived, there were 2 brightness settings that both worked. Now, only the brighter setting works. There is one LED that is rarely on and another that flashes off and on.

magnifies well

Impression:Good for the price,LEDs intermittent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: