DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0 20X-800X 2MP Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Vey nice device Easy 20x for Linux
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalpholding on 08/26/2014

A decent device for lowprice. Value for money. Pros: Low Price, portability, image resolution, easy installation, good lighting, easy to use, easy handling. Cons: Not long enough USB cable, the software could be more complete. I guess that there are other software programms that we could use though. Read more

Impression:Vey nice device;

0 0
  • posted byajaaskel on 08/16/2014

Pros: No driver installation was needed in Linux Mint Cinnamon for basic 20x magnification, device detected automatically as a web cam and can be used instantly at Cheese etc. ½ and full led light intensity in 3 step on/off switch. Also able to focus even 15 cm away from target for lower magnification wide angle views. Cons: No idea how to use higher ... Read more

Impression:Easy 20x for Linux;

0 0
  • posted bycrystals on 05/27/2014

Easy to install - works on Windows 7. Not many USB microscopes under $50 are more or less plug and play. I used it to ID ants, and it works well. Easy to take and save pictures. Small and easy to store when not in use. I knew it couldn't be 800x magnification when I bought it - I was right. It does just about as well as my 40x microscope I use in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrobec87 on 03/10/2014

Good quality, long cable (although some people may find it little short), led diodes, packed in software CD, price. The stand is of a very poor quality, mine didnt survive first unpacking. First time unscrewed, set to right position, and from that time it went loose and it wont hold the microscope in position. I would recommend buying it if you are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystassik on 01/29/2014

It is work properly! Speed of measurement and accuracy on high level!!!!! Very wide usefulness. Magnificaton until x300 and more then x600 work properly! For my porpose it is very good! For using magnificaton range x300 - x600 need tu remoove the plastic casing which is adhered. Magnificaton until x300 and more then x600 work properly! For my porpose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrIng on 09/29/2013

Easy to use, just plug and click the red button to start. Amazing pictures, I've calculated the minimum size which you can see and it's about 1,20 micrometers. You can take pictures easily and record video. The LEDs help very much at the moment of taking pictures. I use it for viewing details at electronics circuit boards which it's hard to do when ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bygomerdo on 09/10/2013

This microscope is a very easy to use tool. Just plug it in USB and you're ready for viewing. It has very handy light and focus adjustments, making it really quick to view anything. The fact it is handheld and displays the image on a computer screen makes is a big plus over traditional optical microscopes, where you have to stay curved over the target ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytolpow on 06/18/2013

run in win7 64bit.(software V 2.8) Good microscope for the money. -Two levels of light -30 fps. 320x240 - 2 megapixel sensor -1/1000 second shutter -Come in box TRUE TECHINACL SPEC. ON BOX :D yes, doesn't read eroor. if you need cheap microscope for soldering, stamp collecting, craft of jewellery, or ametaur biology Was broked stand plastic.Probaly ... Read more

a mouse pad on 800x a mouse pad
    1 0
  • posted byarakenx on 04/12/2013

Good for soldering SMD and inspecting PCB. Good LED light. Work with generic WEB CAM drivers and imaging software. Stend is OK but not easy to adjust. Focus range is not: 10mm ~ 500mm as stated but 10mm - 170mm. It is imposible to take good still images with build in button (red one) because you move microscope out of focus. I use freeware software ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byZFerracini on 03/20/2013

Good device, easy to use and much better than a general digital camera that do not show the details . This device shows good details. We can acurate the aproximation in 20X or 800X times, but I can doubt about this numbers of aproximation. Even the rate of pixels (2.0) it seems lower than two megapixels. Nice device, very easy to use, very easy to handle,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections