Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMkiLLeR on 01/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its very cute, and good to use as an adornment for the keys or to put in the air foam game pouch, its rare to find this kind of micro models, so its good to show to your friends, they all want to know were you get it from :) Cons:I Dont understand why the black o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 11/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:OK, so this one day, I was walking along through the woods and all these creepy scary noises were going on all around me. It was alright to start because I was doing a little gaming and I really couldn't be bothered. Then a big giant bear jumped out in front of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayane on 01/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Just like a small slim psp -Loud whistleCons:-NoneOtherThoughts:Bottomline:-A must have for any psp lovers Read more

0 0
  • posted byXybeX on 11/10/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its small & cute but what´s interesting is the whistle function? Why? Well because it´s completely flat and it does not look like a whistle! You never know when a whistle might come in handy but who wants to go around carrying a whistle?? Not me! Th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections