Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySk3tch4d on 08/11/2012

It seems to take longer then charging from the mains, but its a great little device to carry with you to charge your iPad (or whatever) Works as described. Very convenient! If i remember correctly, there is a Pro version that will Sync and Charge at the same time. This one will only charge and its too bad because it would be nice to sync also. A faster ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlright on 08/08/2012

- It is made of a good material (resistend and beauty!) - Very util (I never get charge my iPad before in a computer, I really do not know, but It gives my this happy!) - The packing (Has a good pack) - Arrived very quick - It do not bring with a instruction (I had to search in the internet how to use it, however it does not have a secret to do it).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhkryu on 07/18/2012

For those who have a PC instead of a MAC and dont want to charge your iPad in your PC, you have to buy this adaptor. Good built quality My iPad and my iPhone isnt sincronizing with my PC when this adaptor is connected. They charge normally but it's way too slow in iPad . PC and iTunes doesnt recognize them when my ipad and iPhone are connected via the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomicrabbit on 04/26/2012

- IT WORKS! - Simple to use, no extra cables -- just a simple adapter - compact! - charges an ipad on PC USB ports can't sync -- only charges I didn't think it would work because it's just a simple adapter. Get it if you have an iPad and a PC. It just works! . Read more

0 0
  • posted byMustafa36 on 02/05/2012

+ Great design. + Does what it is supposed to do with no problem at all. - Non-whatsoever for me, though be aware that is only meant for charging, so it is useless when it comes to syncing your data. I bought 2, since we have a real problem at home as we have 4 iPads, and only 2 electricity plug, and since I am a heavy iPad user, I need to charge it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliant21 on 10/27/2011

Works well for my iPad 2. Charges via the USB port of the computer as well as my AC and DC USB 1 amp chargers. It is a small adapter that doesn't make the connection bulky. This is the iHustler Value-A model, therefore it doesn't support the sync function to the device. It works well with the iPad 2 dock that i also bought from DealExtreme. This item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfreechong on 10/04/2011

Frankly I was a skeptic when I purchase this product but thank God it works. I have an iPad 2 but when I plug the USB to my notebook it does not charge. Now it works perfectly fine. It has a good quality with smooth edges and glossy surface. It’s the iHustler Value-A version and it a charger adapter so it can’t sync with my iPad 2. It can charge only.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheroms on 09/27/2011

As owners of any iPad generation may have noticed, the iPad doesn't charge, if connected to a pcs USB-port. The iPad-chargers use one data-cord of the USB-cable to somehow short-circuit and use it as additional charging-cord. That's exactly what this iHustler charging adapter does, too. No complaints You can't sync your iPad via iTunes, when the iHustler ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byskim32 on 09/01/2011

Probably works for apple devices I bought two hoping it would work for the galaxy tab but I can confirm it does not. According to the packaging itself it says it sell 2 versions of this same device. iHustler Value-A and iHustler Value-S. The one that deal extreme is selling is the A version which stands for apple. The S version stand for Samsung. I ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections