Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySk3tch4d on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It seems to take longer then charging from the mains, but its a great little device to carry with you to charge your iPad (or whatever) Works as described. Very convenient! Cons:If i remember correctly, there is a Pro version that will Sync and Charge at the s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlright on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is made of a good material (resistend and beauty!) - Very util (I never get charge my iPad before in a computer, I really do not know, but It gives my this happy!) - The packing (Has a good pack) - Arrived very quick Cons:- It do not bring with a instruct... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhkryu on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For those who have a PC instead of a MAC and dont want to charge your iPad in your PC, you have to buy this adaptor. Good built quality Cons:My iPad and my iPhone isnt sincronizing with my PC when this adaptor is connected. They charge normally but it's way too slow in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomicrabbit on 04/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- IT WORKS! - Simple to use, no extra cables -- just a simple adapter - compact! - charges an ipad on PC USB ports Cons:can't sync -- only charges OtherThoughts:I didn't think it would work because it's just a simple adapter. Bottomline:Get it if you have an iPad and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMustafa36 on 02/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Great design. + Does what it is supposed to do with no problem at all. Cons:- Non-whatsoever for me, though be aware that is only meant for charging, so it is useless when it comes to syncing your data. OtherThoughts:I bought 2, since we have a real problem at home as w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliant21 on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well for my iPad 2. Charges via the USB port of the computer as well as my AC and DC USB 1 amp chargers. It is a small adapter that doesn't make the connection bulky. Cons:This is the iHustler Value-A model, therefore it doesn't support the sync function t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfreechong on 10/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Frankly I was a skeptic when I purchase this product but thank God it works. I have an iPad 2 but when I plug the USB to my notebook it does not charge. Now it works perfectly fine. It has a good quality with smooth edges and glossy surface. Cons:It’s the iHustl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheroms on 09/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As owners of any iPad generation may have noticed, the iPad doesn't charge, if connected to a pcs USB-port. The iPad-chargers use one data-cord of the USB-cable to somehow short-circuit and use it as additional charging-cord. That's exactly what this iHustler... Read more

1 1
  • posted byskim32 on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Probably works for apple devices Cons:I bought two hoping it would work for the galaxy tab but I can confirm it does not. According to the packaging itself it says it sell 2 versions of this same device. iHustler Value-A and iHustler Value-S. The one that deal extreme is... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections