Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanEJMR on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very luminous, more than I expected to. Light weight, despite his size. One of the best things it has is that it's rechargable. It's ok for trecking or even for biking, but not for running. Straps are good enough, they could be better. They are adjustables and hold the l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaximaximax on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is rechargable so you don't need to worry about batteries and you can think that you help to make nature cleaner :) Straps are good enough, light is quite bright so it is good for its purpose.Cons:I never understand who needs 2-3-4-5-... modes of light - the only mode... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDero02 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Rechargeable! (It's the main reason why you'd pick this lamp, actually.) LEDs are quite bright. Lasts at least 15 hours before a recharge is needed. I have never hit its limit, so it may be much more. I have a big head and the vertical strap fits me.Cons:Clumsy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreamo on 01/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very Long lasting Study Construction Comfortable Straps Very Reliable Cons:The placement of the button could be better, it is a little bit annoying when you reach for the button while you're wearing it OtherThoughts:I've had this head lamp for years and I've been using i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex0451 on 12/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Powerful -Lightweight -Very robust -White light -Focused beam(too much) -Reliable -Last many hours(I don't know how much) -Internal charger -No S.O.S/flash modes Cons:-Bulky -Not enough flood -No dimmer -Battery is not easily replaceable like AA OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanekrus on 11/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It has very bright light in high-mode Very big capacity of battery (lightiing about 24 hours in high-mode) Cons:Little bit clumsy design, because of huge case of headlamp. It bouncing for the same reason while walking. Very inconvenient turn on button - it should be at t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMLagonda on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this for a roof installation job in 2008 and I was shocked how bright it was (and I used it on low), I was always waiting for the battery to go flat but it just wouldnt. In the nearly 3 years ive owned it its probably been charged... er 3 times. I left... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChivalryx on 03/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Easy to use -Bright well directed light -Rechargable Lithium Ion Battery -Light weight -Adjustable angle -Hands free operation -Simple to use Cons:-Does not have 3rd blinking light feature, only low, high and off -Head strap a little shallow so may not fit all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarry222222222 on 07/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really bright. I estimate about 80 to 100 lumens. A cool(bluish-white)light. I have had it on for about 20 hours and it is still working. Cons:the headband is too small for a normal sized man. However, the unit itself is well made and can be retrofitted with a new velcro b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGnyff on 05/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Excellent value Good/fair build quality No strange blinking modes; just high, low and off modes (clicky switch) Cons:Not good for trekking, traveling etc: You'll have to bring the charger AND have access to mains sockets... And it's a bit bulky. OtherThoughts:R... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections