DX » Community » Reviews » YouOkLight YK0654 Ceramic GU10 Lamp Holder Cable (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Good value es perfecto Prácticos Económicos Resistentes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrhoden on 01/22/2015

Conectors get bulbs firmly and ceramic parts are quite solid. Wires are long enough to make conections easily, so I would say it´s a good purchase if you need a bunch of those sockets

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byrinjulian on 01/22/2015

muy utiles y practicos, perfectos para adaptar tus lamparas antiguas.

Impression:es perfecto,Prácticos;

0 0 0

• posted by8778256 on 12/15/2014

good for replacement and repairs of old lamps. No cons yet

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bymisteradri on 12/15/2014

Pros: Se ven resistentes y fáciles de utilizar. El precio es bastante ajustado para otros conectores que se ven por ahí. Cons: Nada especial.

Impression:Resistentes,Prácticos,Económicos;

0 0 0

• posted byespiri1970 on 12/11/2014

Very good,, Fulfills what is proposed. The picture shows exactly what will be delivered to your home.

Impression:Good provider;

0 0 0

• posted byoscarc5 on 11/01/2014

es perfecto

Impression:es perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bypaffie on 05/08/2014

- cheap - high quality - well packaged - works as described - seems sturdy - you receive exactly what was shown on dx.com no cons, maybe the cables would be a little thin if you would use high wattage lamps (i used 6W GU10 LED lamps, and they fitted and worked like a charm) many of the GU10 sold... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeluisJr on 06/01/2013

Fulfills what is proposed. The picture shows exactly what will be delivered to your home. In this case, I live in Brazil. I use in Led dichroic lamps, 6 watts. There was no heating in the wiring. I wish the material (wires, in this case) had a better quality. I dont know if the wires heating in $... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKarsteinE on 02/10/2013

Nice price, withstand heat if you use old fashioned incandocent lamps or other hot lamps. Easy to mount dye to the two screw holes. A bit hard to twist the lamp in place, some sockets need a bit of teflon lubricant. The connecting wires can withstand some heat, don't know exactly how high but A a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybogaa on 11/09/2012

- Well built white ceramic sockets with coil spring loaded contacts and mica back. Look very reliable. - Price. I've ordered them along with GU10 light bulbs just because I was too lazy to buy them elsewhere. But it's twice the price they sell such sockets in webshops here in Russia. - Sometimes... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections