DX » Community » Reviews » Ceramic GU10 Lamp Holder Cable (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaffie on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheap - high quality - well packaged - works as described - seems sturdy - you receive exactly what was shown on dx.com Cons:no cons, maybe the cables would be a little thin if you would use high wattage lamps (i used 6W GU10 LED lamps, and they fitted and wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeluisJr on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fulfills what is proposed. The picture shows exactly what will be delivered to your home. In this case, I live in Brazil. I use in Led dichroic lamps, 6 watts. There was no heating in the wiring. Cons:I wish the material (wires, in this case) had a better quality. I don... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarsteinE on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice price, withstand heat if you use old fashioned incandocent lamps or other hot lamps. Easy to mount dye to the two screw holes. Cons:A bit hard to twist the lamp in place, some sockets need a bit of teflon lubricant. OtherThoughts:The connecting wires can wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybogaa on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Well built white ceramic sockets with coil spring loaded contacts and mica back. Look very reliable. Cons:- Price. I've ordered them along with GU10 light bulbs just because I was too lazy to buy them elsewhere. But it's twice the price they sell such socket... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmEmEnOo on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ceramic. Holes for screws to fasten on surface. Good connection to the lamp's pins. Securely tightening connector. Cons:Slightly short cables, depending on your purpose. You may have to solder extensions. OtherThoughts:A few of mine were delivered broken. This... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections