DX » Community » Reviews » Ceramic GU10 Lamp Holder Cable (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaffie on 05/08/2014

- cheap - high quality - well packaged - works as described - seems sturdy - you receive exactly what was shown on dx.com no cons, maybe the cables would be a little thin if you would use high wattage lamps (i used 6W GU10 LED lamps, and they fitted and worked like a charm) many of the GU10 LED-lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeluisJr on 06/01/2013

Fulfills what is proposed. The picture shows exactly what will be delivered to your home. In this case, I live in Brazil. I use in Led dichroic lamps, 6 watts. There was no heating in the wiring. I wish the material (wires, in this case) had a better quality. I dont know if the wires heating in lamps ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKarsteinE on 02/10/2013

Nice price, withstand heat if you use old fashioned incandocent lamps or other hot lamps. Easy to mount dye to the two screw holes. A bit hard to twist the lamp in place, some sockets need a bit of teflon lubricant. The connecting wires can withstand some heat, don't know exactly how high temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybogaa on 11/09/2012

- Well built white ceramic sockets with coil spring loaded contacts and mica back. Look very reliable. - Price. I've ordered them along with GU10 light bulbs just because I was too lazy to buy them elsewhere. But it's twice the price they sell such sockets in webshops here in Russia. - Sometimes the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEmEmEnOo on 08/06/2012

Ceramic. Holes for screws to fasten on surface. Good connection to the lamp's pins. Securely tightening connector. Slightly short cables, depending on your purpose. You may have to solder extensions. A few of mine were delivered broken. This due to ceramics not being handled very well by the postal services.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections