DX » Community » Reviews » Ceramic GU10 Lamp Holder Cable (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ZeluisJr on 06/01/2013

Pros: Fulfills what is proposed. The picture shows exactly what will be delivered to your home. In this case, I live in Brazil. I use in Led dichroic lamps, 6 watts. There was no heating in the wiring. Cons: I wish the material (wires, in this case) had a better quality. I dont know if the wires heating in lamps with 50 watts. OtherThoughts: Ea... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by KarsteinE on 02/10/2013

Pros: Nice price, withstand heat if you use old fashioned incandocent lamps or other hot lamps. Easy to mount dye to the two screw holes. Cons: A bit hard to twist the lamp in place, some sockets need a bit of teflon lubricant. OtherThoughts: The connecting wires can withstand some heat, don't know exactly how high temperature but more than ord... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bogaa on 11/09/2012

Pros: - Well built white ceramic sockets with coil spring loaded contacts and mica back. Look very reliable. Cons: - Price. I've ordered them along with GU10 light bulbs just because I was too lazy to buy them elsewhere. But it's twice the price they sell such sockets in webshops here in Russia. - Sometimes the bulb gets stuck and I have to twi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by EmEmEnOo on 08/06/2012

Pros: Ceramic. Holes for screws to fasten on surface. Good connection to the lamp's pins. Securely tightening connector. Cons: Slightly short cables, depending on your purpose. You may have to solder extensions. OtherThoughts: A few of mine were delivered broken. This due to ceramics not being handled very well by the postal services. So if you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections