DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Desk Stand Holder for Ipad/Ipad 2/Laptops - Black
Customer’s impression:
Buena compra!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrjapon on 12/09/2014

El soporte para tablets es muy útil para todo tipo de tablets, desde pequeñas de 7" a ipads. Es muy sólido y bien construido. Fácil de usar, con posibilidad de usar distintas posiciones según gustos/necesidades. La única pega, es que pesa bastante, pero a la vez hace que sea un elemento muy sólido, bien ... Read more

Impression:Buena compra!;

1 0 0

• posted byforozco on 03/08/2013

Very easy to use, the presentation is great, very compact and it came with a bag to carry where you go. Finish is great, there's no sharp edges, great painting quality. Facil de uso, excelente presentacion, posee funda para llevar donde quieras. La calidad de terminacion es muy buena, si bordes filosos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrosello on 12/29/2012

Very useful, the two positions are very useful The rubber support is ideal to avoid scratching the aluminum casing of my ASUS Transformer Prime The stand is elegant and the bag is a necessary good detail The material is of good quality and is solidly built The non-slip rubber on the tripod support is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKitbala on 12/06/2012

Product easy to use and excellent quality. Made of rubber and metal that does not scratch the tablet. Enables the use of Tablet lying or standing, and yet in two positions. Comes with a bag of fabric product that serves to store and carry it wherever you want. No cons. The product works great for any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZenidot on 10/10/2012

-Heavy enough so it won`t slide on the table when you press/touch the iPad - Build quality is very good and the stand is steady -Easy to use and the angle is perfect -Two different angles is better than one -Rubber pads are perfectly placed so there is no chance of scratching iPad -The angle could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorionine on 09/26/2012

Does what it's supposed to. Stable and sturdy. Rubberized pads helps to prevent unwanted cosmetic damage to your iPad. Design is made to be rather simple and clean to prevent woes such as parts blocking the iPad connection port or having to remove the iPad cover in order to place onto the stand. None,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimandjulz on 09/01/2012

Good build quality. Sturdy and fairly hefty (7 ounces). Holds my Android tablet at two different angles for use on planes (shallow angle) and at the breakfast table. None. I haven't owned this long enough to judge the rubber feet. They look like they should last a while. But only time will tell. I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreasDayanu on 08/21/2012

* Good Build Quality Build from aluminium Alloy which make it strong and not easy to break (before I buy this Item I bought stand for tablet from DX too but made from plastic, and not lasts for 1 month already broke down, but this item is really sturdy and I used it till now -- about 3-4 months) * Design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzavia on 05/17/2012

* It is well built and strong * Steady, you can press the home button on the iPad and the stand won't move * The rubber cover is soft, makes it impossible to stratch the iPad when you lean it * Two different angles, you can use it as a dock on your desk or lying down to type on the iPad * Foldable and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byhoknoved on 09/30/2011

-It is a surprisingly well built stand. -Study and it should be able to fit a tablet / ipad in both landscape or potrait mode. -Comes with a nice velvet cover for carrying around. -With the well built body comes the weight. Although this item is compact, it is not light. The stand itself weights probably ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections