DX » Community » Reviews » YXTM S-Type Digital SLR Grip Handle and External Battery for Nikon D80 Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycblue on 06/24/2013

This is a decent camera grip; all the buttons function (shutter and AE lock). The battery bay can take the regular Nikon batteries as well as AA batteries. The camera recognizes the number and type of batteries present. The unit fits and communicates with my camera (D80) properly. The grip feels very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybernardolago on 01/24/2013

Great product, a little expensive for DX price range but totally worthy. It is made by Meike, one of the greatest manufacturers of Grips for digital SLR cameras. I use it all the time on my D90, works every time, has the exposure controls built on the grip so you can have full access to the exposure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykitgerrits on 12/27/2012

Both batteries provide full information (charge, shots), the button feels and works great and the "enable" switch is a nice addition. The screw feels a bit loose and there is a little wiggle room left. I do not have the official part, so I do not know if the official part has the same defect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasdfrawr on 07/26/2012

Great build quality, comparable to what a genuine MB-D80 grip would feel like. The shutter button has a great feel and is not "sloppy". Door mechanism secures tightly, and the AA battery carriage is well-built. The AE/AF-L button is a little too squishy for my taste. I often find myself having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpizaex on 12/07/2011

The grip feels very solid. The material is solid and the plastic has a matt texture. It has a rubberized felling, and you feel it sticks to your hand - not negatively -. Personally I believe it feels better than the SKU 31891. The grip parts are locked tight, they don't have those huge gaps you see in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycleberefla on 09/07/2011

. Perfect work in Nikon cameras D80 or D90. . It has buttons and functions similars the original MB-D80. . Works perfectly with stacks AAA. . Sometimes, does not recognize the two batteries and we need change it of slot. . It's a good buy for the price and quality. The original here in Brazil is four ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuffe on 01/10/2010

- Works great with my D90! - The build quality is good! - You can use EN-EL3e batteries or AA-batteries! - It tightens very well! - You'll get a better grip from your camera. - The shutter-button has a little different touch than the cameras own button. - The AE-L -button is rubberish, not at all the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections