Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacsleepe on 08/30/2012

Very small, sleek design. It was easy to install Hard Disk Drive in this enclosure. It works great, and it has a red LED indicator shows when it is on and it flashes when the drive is being accessed. It's a handsome unit and looks nice on my desk and it fits well in my pocket. The screw holes were not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThinkPad on 04/08/2010

Has a Y cable with 2 USB ends so if your 2.5" drive uses quite a lot power you can use 2 USB ports to get it running Screwholes aren't fully opened Electronics inside get quite warm after a while It uses the Alcor AU6395 chipset, more info about this chip can be found here: http://www.alcormicro.com/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjapsterno on 03/31/2010

- Nice design - Strong alumnium case. The harddisc itself wil break before the case does. - I did not need the cd-rom, works directly out of the box - Pouch, screw driver and usb-cable included Those damn tiny screws! It's really hard to get them fit in the holes. Furthermore the harddisc can move around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBjoziasse on 02/25/2010

- Easy intallation - 5400rpm 1 USB port - Great build quality case - Great quality USB-cable - Came with screws, screwdriver and a pouch - Solid packaging - Nice activity-LED - Sleek aluminium case - Cheap plastic casing controller (controller itself is OK) - Screholes weren'f fully opened, had to open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcLohuis on 02/22/2010

It's a very cheap and useful product. At my own shop I've a lot of old en used 2.5 Inch Sata Disks. Now I can combine these and use it as external storage. And it looks very solid. The alluminium chasing has a nice finish. The screws are tiny and don't look so though. The connection speed is't Usb 2.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykersian on 06/19/2009

* Works nice with SATA HD Hitachi 80 GB 5400 rpm. * It has a nice transfer rate * Nicely made of Aluminium * Includes screwdriver and a pouch! * Screws are really small and difficult to place, but aside of that, nothing really. I bought this for a friend that needed to replace his old harddisk for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiena on 12/11/2008

Easy to install a disk in it, just plug in and shove it in. Accepts my 320GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K320-320 HTS723232L9A360 without any problem. Disk is devided in 2 partions works fine. Disk is not really secured in the enclosure. Only a red LED shows activity by the intensity of LED. A thin sheet of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymashersmasher on 11/22/2008

-the metal case is rather durrable though i wouldn't drop anything heavy on it. -the HD fits nicely in the case and connects to the board with no problem. -it looks prety good if you don't have to tape it. -other then the metal case it's a bit cheeply built. -the screws are VERY small and easy to lose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcmueller1977 on 08/10/2008

-Well built -Good price -Always stays nice and cool -Works well with Vista 64bit -Great for traveling -Uses 2 USB ports -The screw holes were slightly out of like, fixed it easily using a drill -The screws holding the one end on are easily stripped so make sure you have the proper screwdriver. Used for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymicrotronix on 08/08/2008

- Well built - Comes ready to hook up a hard drive to out of the box - dual colour led - constant green for power on and flashing red for data access - has a nice shiny/smooth finish - has fast data transfers - even has a small bit of foam inside to hold the drive securely None, this thing is fantastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections