Very small, sleek design. It was easy to install Hard Disk Drive in this enclosure. It works great, and it has a red LED indicator shows when it is on and it flashes when the drive is being accessed. It's a handsome unit and looks nice on my desk and it fits well in my pocket. The screw holes were not ... Read more
Has a Y cable with 2 USB ends so if your 2.5" drive uses quite a lot power you can use 2 USB ports to get it running Screwholes aren't fully opened Electronics inside get quite warm after a while It uses the Alcor AU6395 chipset, more info about this chip can be found here: http://www.alcormicro.com/... Read more
- Nice design - Strong alumnium case. The harddisc itself wil break before the case does. - I did not need the cd-rom, works directly out of the box - Pouch, screw driver and usb-cable included Those damn tiny screws! It's really hard to get them fit in the holes. Furthermore the harddisc can move around ... Read more
- Easy intallation - 5400rpm 1 USB port - Great build quality case - Great quality USB-cable - Came with screws, screwdriver and a pouch - Solid packaging - Nice activity-LED - Sleek aluminium case - Cheap plastic casing controller (controller itself is OK) - Screholes weren'f fully opened, had to open ... Read more
It's a very cheap and useful product. At my own shop I've a lot of old en used 2.5 Inch Sata Disks. Now I can combine these and use it as external storage. And it looks very solid. The alluminium chasing has a nice finish. The screws are tiny and don't look so though. The connection speed is't Usb 2.... Read more
* Works nice with SATA HD Hitachi 80 GB 5400 rpm. * It has a nice transfer rate
* Nicely made of Aluminium
* Includes screwdriver and a pouch! * Screws are really small and difficult to place, but aside of that, nothing really. I bought this for a friend that needed to replace his old harddisk for a ... Read more
Easy to install a disk in it, just plug in and shove it in. Accepts my 320GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K320-320 HTS723232L9A360
without any problem. Disk is devided in 2 partions works fine. Disk is not really secured in the enclosure. Only a red LED shows activity by the intensity of LED. A thin sheet of ... Read more
-the metal case is rather durrable though i wouldn't drop anything heavy on it.
-the HD fits nicely in the case and connects to the board with no problem.
-it looks prety good if you don't have to tape it. -other then the metal case it's a bit cheeply built. -the screws are VERY small and easy to lose ... Read more
-Always stays nice and cool
-Works well with Vista 64bit
-Great for traveling -Uses 2 USB ports
-The screw holes were slightly out of like, fixed it easily using a drill
-The screws holding the one end on are easily stripped so make sure you have the proper screwdriver. Used for ... Read more
- Well built
- Comes ready to hook up a hard drive to out of the box
- dual colour led - constant green for power on and flashing red for data access
- has a nice shiny/smooth finish
- has fast data transfers
- even has a small bit of foam inside to hold the drive securely None, this thing is fantastic ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.