DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 2000mA USB Car Charger Adapter for Digital Devices - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygalgamo on 06/24/2014

Materials are correct and connectors seems good enough to allow long life. Perfect working. Small enough to bring it in a pocket. It has a blue led that indicate that it is receiving power from your car. No cons so far, everything ok. I have never stressed it up to 2A. I usually connect handsets or devices from 500mA to 1.2A so I don't really know if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadamsrosco on 01/14/2014

Provides 2amp charging for cellphones or any other device that needs a short charging time. Didnt blow my Cig-Lighter fuse like other chargers i've used. Managed to get a good few months charging out of it, compared to other chargers that usually blow your lighter fuse within a few weeks. None Works nicely when on long trips and need to charge your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRIKHARDO on 12/28/2013

Very good small-car USB power adapter. Fits very well and is very easy to use. Small red LED display when turned on. its size and design make it more stylish in the dashboard of my car, as soon as the camera-I use to feed the car is smaller than the device-that was the camera case. Charging is a bit slow compared to wall socket -product gets hot is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeuterion on 11/21/2013

It works very well in my car. It can charger all my devices with usb port. The voltage is correct and it doesn't heat during the charging. The led is good to see if the charger is working because in some cars, the connection of the cigarette lighter doesn't work when the car is off. Until now, no problem really. For some people, the blue led can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittleMickey on 11/02/2013

Small and compact adapter, does not stick out too much of the socket. The 2000mA makes it also possible to charge my Black Berry or my IPhone 4. It works in the truck but also in the normal car on 12V. The rubber band wil losen sometimes. But i gluded it and it's still on Make shure you get a usb to phone adapterset with it to make the set complete ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywindsurf on 01/23/2013

Excellent charger, provides more than enough power. very compact, so I can even close the lid of the ashtray without having to take it out every time I don't use it. Great rubber grip makes handling easy. Not the cheapest product around, but works perfectly, so the price is acceptable. Not sure if true, but i have the impression my iphone is charged ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrummer2 on 11/24/2012

This thing is very usefull when you want to charge your phone/tablet or anything else you can charge with a USB-port in your car. Good about this thing is the output of 2000mA. Many other things like this just got 1000mA or less. This 1A is enough to charge your smartphone in your car, but not enough to charge your tablet while using it. Of course the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShadis on 09/11/2012

More or less its a good gadget, though it needs improvement. How it could be done you might find on my page http://www.dainile.lt/?p=705. Use google translate if you cant read Lithuanian or ask me for translation. To have it working correctly needs a little improvement. To be short pasted the description: True - Color: Black True - Ultra-mini size USB ... Read more

4 2
  • posted byjaiesgar on 06/28/2012

Good construction, quite robust. Led quite nice. Easy to use. It DOES NOT OUTPUT 2000mA!!!! At least not when charging my HTC Desire. My previous 1000mA charger works much better, effectively charging the device fast. This one is not giving the current it says. It is really slow loading and the phone can use more current than this actually delivers.... Read more

• posted byBelenkij on 06/15/2012

I buy this item to change my 1000 mA car charge..... It's be cool to charge my HTC more faster. Old device do it 10 % over 15 min. New about 10 % over 30-40 min. I think its not good. may be little more than 600 mA. I think its very bad.... Only small size and pleasant appearance. Use as an aditional USB slot. Never buy this item. Misinformation about ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections