DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 1000mA USB Car Charger Adapter for Digital Devices - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZemou on 05/30/2013

- Really small - The blue led is always on, even when the engine is off. Avoid to leave it plugged ! - Don't work in every cars I tried (worked like a charm in my VW Polo 6n2) - Low power It worked for 6 months. For the cost it is ok. Note: I plugged/unplugged it really often. That maybe means the build quality is not that good... It is a really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoisondor on 05/10/2013

There is bright LED light that indicates when it is powered on by the car. Pretty cheap Has an integrated fuse that will prevent your car fuses to blow up in case of a shortage. LED light is pretty intense, can be distracting at night. Cool look and does not take a lot of space sticking out of the 12V plug, makes it almost impossible to break when in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuanchoAnduril on 03/21/2013

QUALITY FINISHED, LED INDICATOR, Plated contacts and stainless QUALITY FINISHED, LED INDICATOR, Plated contacts and stainless A missing WATERPROOF COVER...FOR THE REST DIN´T HAS...A missing WATERPROOF COVER...FOR THE REST DIN´T HAS PUEDE COMPRARLO TRANQUILO Y LE SOBRARA TIEMPO DE USO ...FACIL DE USAR Y DE MANTENER...CUTE AND ADVANCED DESIGN ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleolandaeta on 08/30/2012

The price is very atracttive. The size is good. It looks very well in your car. ........................... The quality is bad. It burned the second time that I used it. Really bad product. I hope other products with low price hasn't the same quality. .................................... I cannot recomend it. In general, I have had a very good experience ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfocuse24 on 08/07/2012

Good quality car charger. A good point for me is that it is short, so in a car that the socket is located between front seats, it is not in the way. It also seat firmly in socket, not like some other productes that pop out socket. not any. I did not tested it in extreame use yet - like using it with navigation software and GPS together for long time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachosemantic on 11/27/2011

This product is really good, and of course easy to use. Fits really well on my car but I don't leave it put because it has a light and I don't know if it consumes energy or heats. I've one and another my father. In the USB plug fits nicely. I use it along with sku.67566, they are a perfect match. Please check the photos! Could be cheaper may be, but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynachosemantic on 11/07/2011

This product is really good, and of course easy to use. Fits really well on my car but I don't leave it put because it has a light and I don't know if it consumes energy or heats. I've one and another my father. In the USB plug fits nicely. I use it along with sku.67566, they are a perfect match. Could be cheaper may be, but the quality is really good.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections