DX » Community » Reviews » Oxford Cloth Tactical Butt Stock Rifle Ammo Cheek Rest (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyrannyBR on 10/16/2013

Lightweight Adds funcionality for a bargain Holds ammo always ready Have space for some things that you need, and more things that you want. Comfortable to aim and shoot. Some buttstocks could not fit well Velcro could be better Not waterproof, you cant put sensible things on it You cant choose the color.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPieterH on 11/21/2012

I own the tactical butt stock cheek rest for i think 6 months. It's very easy to install and Will fit on Any stock. Its very cheap but feels not like that. THE quality is very solid and comfortable. There is no con in this case, it's just well built. I can't find one. Mine is mounted in an ar. It fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypizzainthemorning on 03/09/2012

-Fully adjustable. The 3 small straps as well as the one larger strap at the back are all velcroed to the inside and adjust independently. -Sturdy enough looking material and stitching. You're not really suspending weights off of it or anything, so it'll do. -The straps loop through metal (as opposed ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections